Jeff and Jeff?

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
How the heck are you too? Dont you miss our late night chats? I miss our whole group.

Hi out there Cookie, KT, Joe, Makaio, who else? Man late night chat was so much fun!!!

Whats new guys?

Ms, I've been really busy clutching those purses.

Since I've gotten my laptop I do a lot of late night work, but no chatting. It's all your fault anyway, we all stopped chatting cause your computer broke and there was really no reason to continue with chat life... ;););)

Don't forget Loki and tink and WMA too...

Jeff Jeff . *shaking her head*

KT = tink, right. I forgot about Loki though. Wasn't/isn't he gonna be a daddy? I thought I read that somewhere.

Oh and sure blame me, it is all my fault. Yeah ok, I guess it was! :( I wish that my computer hadn't of given me so many problems. Maybe we can have a reunion chat one night, lol.

Big D - your (stinking) ;) Mac wont let you chat still, right?

I'm busy fuming over the Stars loss. :mad:

Originally posted by Mickey's sunshine
Actually those lazy morons over at iChat (especially ironic since they got their name by ripping off Apple) aren't letting my Mac get into chat. It was all good until they "upgraded" & a lot of us Mac users were left twisting in the wind. :(

Originally posted by Jeff in BigD
Actually those lazy morons over at iChat (especially ironic since they got their name by ripping off Apple) aren't letting my Mac get into chat. It was all good until they "upgraded" & a lot of us Mac users were left twisting in the wind. :(

Well Big D I think that <b><i>sucks</i></b>!! ;) :teeth:

Oh and sorry about your Stars. The lightening did not do so well either.

Okay boys, I am heading to bed. BEHAVE and talk to you both later. :) {{hugs}} *smooches*

Well Big D I think that <b><i>sucks</i></b>!! ;) :teeth:

Oh and sorry about your Stars. The lightening did not do so well either.

Okay boys, I am heading to bed. BEHAVE and talk to you both later. :) {{hugs}} *smooches*
Gasp! The "s" word! :eek: ;)

Meh, the 'Bolts weren't really destined to make it beyond the 2nd round. The Stars OTOH...rotten luck. :(

Ok, I'll try, but I've been drinking tequila, so all bets are off. ;)

Originally posted by Jeff in BigD
Gasp! The "s" word! :eek: ;)

Meh, the 'Bolts weren't really destined to make it beyond the 2nd round. The Stars OTOH...rotten luck. :(

Ok, I'll try, but I've been drinking tequila, so all bets are off. ;)

Ahhh now you know how I love to tease you about that dreaded (and nasty) "s" word! :teeth:

Well I would say maybe next year the Stars will make it but haven't I been saying that the last couple of years? *duck* sorry.

Anyways, have a shot of tequila, oh no wait, that stuff makes me sick. Get a shot of Goldschalger for me and have some fun.

Jeff Jeff . *shaking her head*

KT = tink, right. I forgot about Loki though. Wasn't/isn't he gonna be a daddy? I thought I read that somewhere.

Oh and sure blame me, it is all my fault. Yeah ok, I guess it was! :( I wish that my computer hadn't of given me so many problems. Maybe we can have a reunion chat one night, lol.

Loki is a daddy, if memory serves me right. I'm pretty sure he emailed me to let me know, but I sometimes get things mixed up so don't quote me on it.

Those Macs, they're really not much good for anything besides doorstops these days anyways, eh?

Originally posted by jfulcer
Those Macs, they're really not much good for anything besides doorstops these days anyways, eh?

LOL, yeah he needs to get in the real world and just get a PC!! Love ya Big D. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter