Jellyrolls, Jellyrolls, Jellyrolls... I wanna go to Jellyrolls

twotoohappy

<font color=red>Lovin' Pete!<br><font color=teal>I
Jellyrolls, Jellyrolls, Jellyrolls…
I’m getting ready for my upcoming trip
(marathon weekend)and hoping to get in some nights
at the “happiest place on earth” in between races.
Anybody been recently and want to share some pics,
reports, or videos? I’m in Jellyrolls withdrawal!
Thanks!!!!!!

(and I know I'm a Jellyrolls addict because
http://www.jellyrolls.us/ is my home page:woohoo:)

Have a great night everyone
and thanks to the disers who
put up the BW web cams
:worship: You rock! I :love: watching the BW!

Not a fan of the $10 cover charge. Please Saint Walt bring back Pleasure Island.

Not a fan of the $10 cover charge. Please Saint Walt bring back Pleasure Island.

I figure it costs about the same to go to the movies,
and you get live entertainment for over 5 hours
and free popcorn!
I'd love it if they made Atlantic Dance Hall
into the new Adventurers Club:thumbsup2

That’s about what a bottle of water costs in the park.

I read a couple of posts about Jellyrolls (probably from you twotoohappy) before we left on our last Disney trip in June. I had an idea of what the place was about but I have never heard of, or been to a dueling piano bar so I didn’t really know what to expect. DW isn’t much of a drinker so she was never into the bar scene. We were staying at the BWV and on the second night after having diner at the ESPN zone I talked her into stopping by Jellyrolls. And that is where we spent the next 7 nights.

The dynamic of that place is absolutely amazing. The interaction between the entertainers and the crowed is fantastic. All of the entertainers that we met that week were incredible, but there are a few that we still talk about on a weekly basis. We got to know them so well that they put us on their guest list a few nights and we didn’t have to pay the cover. Between the parks during the day and Jellyrolls at night there isn’t a vacation better suited for DW and I. When we returned from that trip I purchased a DVC add on knowing that we will be spending a lot more time in Disney.

My only problem is trying to talk DW out of those early ADRs!

Enjoy your upcoming trip and tell the guys we will see them in May! :cool1:

EDIT: I just noticed that Chris is leaving. To say that this is upsetting is an understatement. It’s a shame we wont be able to see him on our upcoming trip, but we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

I love Jellyrolls! While I was doing my college program this spring, I discovered Jellyrolls and fell in love with the place. The entertainment is great! I have some pics that I will post soon.

Does anyone know how far it is from the Pop to the boardwalk? Would we have to take a cab? If so, how much would that cost? We're going to be tight on money, but this looks like fun!!

Does anyone know how far it is from the Pop to the boardwalk? Would we have to take a cab? If so, how much would that cost? We're going to be tight on money, but this looks like fun!!

Pop Century and the Boardwalk are actually pretty close...

On the way to Jellyrolls, if you want to save a little money, I usually take the bus to Hollywood Studios and use the EPCOT resorts walkway to simply walk there. I am on my feet 13+ hours a day at home and I walk or bike to work so it's no problem for me but like MANY including my mom, walking even 1 mile (which is probably the distance) is killer but you can thake the bus to DTD and transfer.

Now on the way back, I would always take the DTD route, but that was when PI was still in full force, are buses still running into the wee hours of the morn? This I don't know but like a said before, Pop and BW aren't too far from each other anyway, they're actually so close that I think a cab driver might be annoyed to take you such a short distance. But good for you, it's definitely an under $10 trip.

I just noticed that Chris is leaving. To say that this is upsetting is an understatement. It’s a shame we wont be able to see him on our upcoming trip, but we wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
Christian's last night was Nov. 11 and I was fortunate enough to be there. It was a bittersweet night with great friends and songs. He's been my favorite piano player since his debut at Jellyrolls years ago. But it was time to move on and now he's at Jive & Wail in St. Louis with Jason. Hope to get to see him in late April!!

Here's my thread from that night:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2007828&page=1&highlight=bittersweet+night+jellyrolls

I usually take the bus to Hollywood Studios and use the EPCOT resorts walkway to simply walk there.

How do you get to Epcot from the studios via walkway? I've never seen this option,are there any maps that detail doing this? ( I love walking)

And that is where we spent the next 7 nights.

Isn't it an addicting place!!!!

I have some pics that I will post soon.

Yeah! I love pics!!!

How do you get to Epcot from the studios via walkway? I've never seen this option,are there any maps that detail doing this? ( I love walking)

The walkway goes along side the canal,
past the boardwalk villas,
past the scary clown pool
and you end up right next to Jellyrolls.
It's about a 10min. walk tops.

past the boardwalk villas,
past the scary clown pool
and you end up right next to Jellyrolls.
:lmao: thanks....I like the pool description,thought we were the only ones who called it that......:rotfl2:

:lmao: thanks....I like the pool description,thought we were the only ones who called it that......:rotfl2:

We had the view of the scary pool clown once. Eeek!:eek:
There's something disturbing about going down that
slide and being regurgitated out the clown's tongue lol!:rotfl2:

Any pictures yet anyone?????

Finally went to Jellyrolls last night for the first time! The guys were so talented!
We had a blast and will definetly go back soon.

As promised, here are a few pics-

jellyrolls002.jpg

005-2.jpg

My favorite pic!
014-2.jpg

I also have a pic of me with Scotty, but my friends are in the pic too, so I'm not sure they would want me to post it.

Finally went to Jellyrolls last night for the first time! The guys were so talented!
We had a blast and will definitely go back soon.

Cool! Glad you had fun!

Tinkerbell_Girl - Can I use your pics for www.jellyrolls.us site?
PM me your info and I'll give you credit for the pics if
I can use them :) It's a fan based site - but the owner
checks it out often, so if anybody has anything nice to say,
changes they think might help, or just want to say that
their waiter was great and super cute (that means they had Wolfie)
there is a page for messages. I know, I'm a Jellyrolls addict
and I'm proud! Thanks again for posting pics; it make me less homesick!

We're staying in the Epcot resort area for the first time on our next trip and are very much looking forward to checking out Jellyrolls. Can't wait! Does anyone have any tips? Is there a time when it's best to arrive, or do people come and go as the night goes on?

Click on the link below for a map that Robo made showing the path.

index.php

We're staying in the Epcot resort area for the first time on our next trip and are very much looking forward to checking out Jellyrolls. Can't wait! Does anyone have any tips? Is there a time when it's best to arrive, or do people come and go as the night goes on?

If you want a table up front get there by 8pm.
Most people go and stay but it doesn't get
real busy I'd say until after 9pm.
It's a very addictive place, so most people don't
leave until closing time lol.
I like getting there early so I can hear some
slower songs before the rocking party songs start.
Check out the link in my sig. for pics/videos :thumbsup2

Have fun!

Does anyone have any tips?
Get there EARLY on Tuesday nights if you want a table. It gets crowded quickly. Also, when putting up requests, the more money you put up, the faster it gets played. $20 is considered the JRs Fast Pass - will usually get your song played right away. I usually do $3-$5, and $10 for special songs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter