Jellyrolls, Jellyrolls, Jellyrolls... I wanna go to Jellyrolls

Get there EARLY on Tuesday nights if you want a table. It gets crowded quickly. Also, when putting up requests, the more money you put up, the faster it gets played. $20 is considered the JRs Fast Pass - will usually get your song played right away. I usually do $3-$5, and $10 for special songs.

and if you really dislike a song
you can put up more money than the
original request and "stop that song"
and then they'll play your song!

just don't shut off your friend's song :rotfl2:

So here's a couple pics from my last 2 visits to Jellyrolls...

The first is the night of my bachelor party a couple months ago. My friends had chained an old bowling ball to my ankle, and Michael made me get on stage and do the twist with it. It was quite funny...
bachelorparty026xb2.jpg

This pic is from last week. We went to JRs after our Disney wedding as a way to celebrate with our friends and family. Of the 20 people we went with, almost everyone had never been before and they had a blast. Naturally the guys had a field day with us. First, Michael said that since it was our wedding all requests had to go through me. Which ment that for an hour I was hopping on stage ever 2 seconds to "approve" a request. Then in the next set Scotty decided to have some fun as well. He brought my wife and I on stage to do the "B" song. Basically, you have to stand up and sit down any time a word starts with "B." Well, apparently I passed which doesnt happen often, so Scotty asked me some random useless trivia. When I was able to correctly identify the 17th and 41st Presidents, as well as compute 12x8, he threw me off the stage:lmao: :rotfl:

jellyrolls1oz1.jpg

As always, Jellyrolls didnt disappoint and I'm already ready to go back:thumbsup2

So here's a couple pics from my last 2 visits to Jellyrolls...

The first is the night of my bachelor party a couple months ago. My friends had chained an old bowling ball to my ankle, and Michael made me get on stage and do the twist with it. It was quite funny...
bachelorparty026xb2.jpg

As always, Jellyrolls didnt disappoint and I'm already ready to go back:thumbsup2

Great pics!
Love the ball and chain lol
Doing the twist with the bowling ball must have
been hysterical to watch :rotfl2:
Thanks for sharing and Congratulations!

I finally had a chance to sit down and organize the 2000+ pictures I took from our last trip to the world.Hope you enjoy these from JellyRolls.

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

Since this thread is mostly a picture and story thread, it's a better fit on the theme parks community board, so we're going to move this there now.

PAcpl - Awesome pics!!!!
thanks!

Would you mind if I post them
on http://www.jellyrolls.us/ ?
If you pm me your name/state
I'll give you credit for the pics!

I can't wait until I go to Jellyrolls in 10 days :woohoo:

Hey Karen - do you have any pics from your dismeet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter