JellyRolls Rocks

Dragonladieshd

Earning My Ears
I would just like to say what an awesome time I had on Halloween at Jellyrolls Dueling Piano/Sing along bar. The Knight, The 80's Rocker, The Mouseketeer, and Father Time all did such a wonderful job. The crowd interaction was amazing, maybe by the time I am able to return you guys will have learned Ghost Riders :thumbsup2

I'll agree with you on this one. I've never gone on Halloween, but I heard the guys all dress up. I'm trying to figure out who's who based on your comments on their costumes, but other than thinking that Scotty was probably the mouseketeer (I know that's been his costume in the passed), and saying I can picture Tommy as Father Time, I just don't know.

Have a great time next time you go back. I'll be there next month :)

Yeah, Scottie was the Mouseketeer, the guy standing was Father Time the other one sitting was the 80's rocker. It was great.

I was going to guess that. LOL. Father time is Tommy and the other is Ray.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter