JellyRolls

lwestwise

Mouseketeer
I don't want this to be an ugly smoking/non-smoking debate thread, I just want to know if JellyRolls get's too horribly smokey.

We have friends coming to WDW with us and we really want to visit some adult entertainment. We would love to go to JellyRolls, but I have alergies and my eyes start running water if it is too smokey. I go to places here where smoking is allowed, but they have high ceilings and smoke busters, which helps. I can even handle a little watery eyes, but not constant running down my face. Please don't hate me for asking, but if any non-smoker can give their opinion, I would appreciate it.

Unfortunately I can't answer your question, but I wanted to say that I have allergies just like you, so I know how you feel!!

I know how you feel too. Over a year ago in NYC we got a no-smoking law in all restaurants and bars. Now it is so strange going into a restaurant or bar out of the city where they let people smoke!!

katie :)

JR doesn't seem to get too smoky for me, and I am quite sensitive to it, also. I usually try ot sit in the front where they don't allow cigar smoking and cigarette smoking is frowned upon for the performers' sake. I love it, and it is worth whatever I have to go through!

Ashley:wave2:

THank you all for your responses.
I will remember to try to get close to the front.
Thanks again. I know I will enjoy it.

I am very sensitive to cigarette smoke, and in the 10 times I've been there in the past year, I've ony had difficulties with the smoke twice--once when I was with a group who was smoking pretty heavily, and once when I was by myself, and it was just very smokey.

Karen

I was wondering the exact same thing!

I read how great Jellyrolls is, and I added to our list for our trip in April, but then I read they allow smoking.

I hate to ask our friends to meet us there and then have to leave because of the smoke.

I'm in NY too, so I'm blessed with a smoke free life as long as I stay local.

Karen

We LOVE Jellyrolls too and try to go sometime during every trip. Locally, everything is smoke-free now so we're not used to cigarette smoke anymore. Last year, we brought friends with us and while they had a great time, the smoke got so bad that we had to leave after 2hrs. I will be back, but the smoke doesn't allow us to spend an entire evening there. :( It's still a blast though!!

You should go hunting on this board for TLinden16, she has probably spent more time there than anyone by the sounds of it, and when we get together she usually goes most nights!

And that darn Bavaria always makes excuses not to come to Jellyrolls with me ;)

Karen

Thank you all for your responses. We have this in the plans. To pass on to you what TLinden16 informed me:

Tuesdays is the evening the CM's frequent so it is crowded and more smokey then. Also, Saturday evenings are crowded and more smokey. We are planning on going Monday evening. I am so looking forward to it.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter