Jen & Jeff's Wedding TR ~ SBP, Ariel's--- More Randy pictures!!

They're beautiful! Honestly, you all look like something out of a magazine. It's seeing pictures like this that make me jealous that I'm not having a DFTW and getting to use Randy. I hope my pictures turn out half as beautiful as yours. :goodvibes
I think we are always harder on ourselves and find little imperfections that others just don't see, its human nature and a woman thing. But they really are stunning.

You look so beautiful!!! I love the the pic of you and your bridesmaids leaning over the rail. You make a beautiful bride!!:goodvibes

Wow! Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I sometimes lurk on the Off Topic thread :guilty: and I read there that you were disappointed with them, but you have no reason to be, they are beautiful. I love your flower girls dresses :love: We were in WDW about two weeks ago and know hot it was and how bright the sunlight was. You can't tell that from your pics! We are our own worst critics aren't we?

Looking forward to seeing more! :flower3:

CarolAnn

Jen, I said it before and I'll say it again, but your pictures are just STUNNING. I think they're beautiful. I love everything about them!!!

And I'm completely jealous because I love all your colours and how everything went together so beautifully!

Jen~ I love these pics. You are so beautiful! Sure we are all going to have faces we make that we don't like. But that doesnt mean the pics aren't great. I love your smile! I agree your pics could be in a wedding Mag. I love the ones of Jeff and his groomsmen. Love the colors you used.

Ditto that - can't say it any better. They are amazing! Love them!:cheer2:

Jen, I said it before and I'll say it again, but your pictures are just STUNNING. I think they're beautiful. I love everything about them!!!

And I'm completely jealous because I love all your colours and how everything went together so beautifully!

YAY!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 You look beautiful! I think you are just being 'first look critical.' Let us make you feel good about them! They're awesome! And you're right! Jeff's squinting is cute ;)

I was laughing when I saw the close up one of you by yourself because Randy is ALL ABOUT the chin on the shoulder :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: It's a great picture, though. You look amazingly GORGEOUS!!!

Thank you so much everyone!! I'm happy w/ some of them, I think I'm just overly critical w/ myself b/c there are SOOOOOOOOOO many beautiful brides that hang out on the DIS :goodvibes Thanks again for all your sweet comments :hug:

Oh my goodness!! I LOVE your pictures!! You both look incredible. I love the ties, and your eyes are soo bright and beautiful! I love how your laughing and so happy in so many pictures.

I want to see more!! :) --I'm so happy I booked Randy.

Thank you so much everyone!! I'm happy w/ some of them, I think I'm just overly critical w/ myself b/c there are SOOOOOOOOOO many beautiful brides that hang out on the DIS :goodvibes Thanks again for all your sweet comments :hug:

You're one of them! I wish my pictures had turned out to look half as good as yours. They are beautiful and you can really see how happy you were :goodvibes.

Jen Im going to come down to Atlanta and beat the crap out of you-- those are AMAZING! You are totally wrong -- they are awesome. Jeff's squinting is sexy -- you can see his eyes and thats what matters. Those all look great-- the quality looks great too. Literally they are some of my absolute favorite. You have a lot more of you and Jeff looking at the camera... I have very very few-- but i insisted on artistic and thats what I got. I :love: them... seriously!! Give Jeff a big kiss because they look great-- or atleast I say so.

Jen -

I can't wait to see all the pictures once they're up on Randy's site. I love the one where you're looking over your shoulder. You look so pretty

Quick question - Did the bubbles stain your dress? I'd really like to have bubbles since they're so much cheaper than petals and they photograph so nicely, I'm just worried about having stains on my dress at the reception.

I just posted on the OT thread and I am not going to repost again. Just know I am seriously going to kick your butt. :rolleyes1

Jen -

I can't wait to see all the pictures once they're up on Randy's site. I love the one where you're looking over your shoulder. You look so pretty

Quick question - Did the bubbles stain your dress? I'd really like to have bubbles since they're so much cheaper than petals and they photograph so nicely, I'm just worried about having stains on my dress at the reception.

You know... I have NO idea if the bubbles stained my dress :rolleyes1 I didn't notice on my wedding day and my dress was sent away to be preserved that night :confused3 I'm so sorry I couldn't help! I only picked the bubbles so my little cousins could have some sort of entertainment. I didn't even think about the stains!

Yay I'm so excited that Maggie and Heather are coming to Atlanta, even if it is to beat me up :lmao:

Thank you all so much for what you've said! I'm just a self-conscious, self-critical girl like the rest of ya ;)

Your pictures are beautiful! :cutie: I just have no idea what you were so worried about...they look gorgeous, and you look so happy...and like someone said before...it looks like photos from a magazine!

Jen - I FINALLY got through the whole wedding trip report! Congratulations and all the best to you and Jeff! Loved the photos- ALL OF THEM!

We were in WDW, staying at the Dolphin, the same time as your wedding! We probably passed you on the way! princess:

As one "Jersey Girl" to another, I know how you feel! My DH moved to NJ from Michigan for me, because he just couldn't see me leaving my family! (of course, the cost of living in Michigan would have been much lower!) 21 years later, he's still happy here! :goodvibes

Renée

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter