Jen & Jeff's Wedding TR ~ SBP, Ariel's--- More Randy pictures!!

JEN your TR is great...sounds like so much fun..all the giggling!!
Your tan looks fine
I think the pic w/sunscreen all over your face is pretty funny!!
I can t wait to read more!!!

Jenn...I am loving your trip report!!popcorn:: And you said you thought you guys were boring?? This is one of the most entertaining trip reports ive read in a while!! Yall look like you know how to have a good time!!! I think it is sooo cute you call your grandma nanny (My DF also calls his grandma nanny!!) Cant wait to hear more!!

uh oh! i hope nothing bad happens! can't wait to hear all about it!

I LOVE the cute bridesmaid tanks! very very cute!

I haven't posted on here yet but I've been following along and I'm loving your pictures! You all look like you were having so much fun and really enjoying the whole experience! I can't wait to hear more! Oh and where did you get or make your bridesmaids tanks?? I LOVE those, so cute!

Jen- I havent had time to read your report yet.... but I wanted you to know that im not avoiding or ignoring it... ive just been incredibly busy since the fire we had on the 4th... along with a couple of other things. Ill definitely catch up tomorrow!! So glad you started this!!:hug:

Jen your pictures are soo cute... You all look like you had such a great time! You and your husband are so cute together:)

More please! I absolutely love this TR!! I'm so excited to see what happens next. You lied when you said you were a boring writer. :goodvibes

Jen,

You've got me grinning along with you. I just love your TR, and I can't wait until your next installment. Everything you did was amazing -- from the save the dates to the bridesmaids tanks. And you look like you're having SO much fun :)

Can't wait to read what happens next.... (hint hint ;) )

love the vests you girls are wearing, did you do them yourself?
I'm loving this tr I just cant wait for more

I'm so glad susan wasn't "really" sick! i cannot imagine having a condition like that! poor thing! and you not getting any sleep! I hope you didn't end up getting sick from lack of sleep! :eek:

Jen, what an amazing TR, I love it. I must agree your whole party is just beautiful! I absolutely loved your tan, would you recommend the spray tan? Was Susan's tan real or spray, cause she was really dark and I just wondered. I really want a tan but I want to use fake stuff or maybe get the spray tan, am I right in thinking though that it only lasts about 4 days? I think it looked really realistic.
Your Bride's and Bridemaid's tank tops are so cute, I really want one now myself.
You look like you had an amazing time, I can't wait to read what happens next. I hope I don't get the same woman from Carolyn Allens as you did, she has always had good reports, hopefully this was just a one off.
I'm so sorry to hear what happened on the Sunday night, how horrible, I like you would have been worrying. I'm glad to hear she felt okay in the morning.
This is gonna be a great TR!

Everything looks great Jen!
Sorry to hear about the Carolyn Allen's lady...that makes me a little nervous! Can't wait to hear more...Glad Susan was "ok".

aw all the little girls look so cute! I love how you incorporate that orange color into every one of your outfits! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter