Jenni's Journal (kind or constructive comments welcome)

I was so busy last night at work. I didn't sit down for 12 hours. Every time I tried somebody needed me. I didn't even get a lunch break. Made night go by super fast on plus side. So instead of giving myself credit for 30 min workout, I am taking 60 cause I worked up a sweat. People thought I was having hot flashes LOL

Tonight has been so much better. I actually am caught up at work and get to treat myself to journaling and reading the boards for a bit. I am off work the next 2 days :) and it is payday on Friday. My bank account needs that bad. I was reading another journal and saw how many fruits and veggies they were eating and still losing weight fast. I am thinking I need to up my intake big time. I really don't eat what I should. I don't eat a lot, but I guess what I do eat aren't the best choices. Besides if I want my daughter to eat veggies with me then I should provide them more or she will turn into a meat and potatoes type like her brother. OK time to medicated a patient. Be back later if able.

Friday and made it thru first week of high school with DS. Well I am going with the assumption we made it thru seeing as we still have 3 and 1/2 hours left to go. So far he is enjoying it. Today he is taking a test in chemistry and I had to sign a release to let him work with explosive substances :scared1: yeah that made me feel safe sending him there. How do moms do it, how do they let their babies grow up. I am so not ready for any of this stuff. Don't even want to think about the driving lessons I am supposed to start giving him. All I want to know is can I have a few glasses of wine before the lesson LOL I am going to need something to calm me down.
Totally did not workout last night. I was too tired. Was a very strange day. At 2pm my day started going downhill, had to get phones changed over which took forever, then son wanted a new Iphone with his money, that also took forever. Then tried to get my discount applied to phone service and rude lady on phone told me I had to go back to AT&T store to do so. I mean she was so rude I immediately called back to another customer service rep and filed a complaint against her. I never do that, but she deserved it. Then DS tried to set up own Itunes acct and messed up email address and didn't catch it until after he had submitted my credit card info. So just in case I had to cancel that card so that some stranger doesn't go on shopping spree with my info. And the last piece before I tried to fall asleep, my son forgot his password on laptop and couldn't get it to open up. :headache: that totally derailed my sleep trying to fix that so I am tired today and cannot wait for my lil princess to take a nap so mommy can too. Then hopefully I will have energy to workout tonight to make up for missing last night.

WOW that was a lot of typing :dance3:

I am in 8th place on biggest loser summer challenge for this last week, The prior week I was at #9 so it is improvement. The scale barely is budging, but it is still going in right direction.
Tonight is work :headache: I know I complain about it a lot, it is just I really wish I could be a SAHM. That is always what I have dreamed of being and it has never happened. Have two nights in a row, thankfully with the good group :headache:
Not sure if I should hope for a busy night this time. Last time I did that it was too busy. I just want a nice night with no complicatiions. Those busy ones wear me out and I can't get going again when I get off work.
I will be glad when it isn't so hot agaiin so I can walk outside. This week in mornings it isn't so bad. Maybe I will start walking after drop DS off at school. My lil princess would like that I am sure. We will see what weather is like.

Ok everytime I say that it sounds like Quincy from Little Einstein's in my head LOL can't believe I am over 60 posts now. That is surprising. Wonder when I actually earn my ears...

During a recent password audit by Google they found that a blonde was using the following password:
“MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramento”....Whey asked why she had such a long password, she rolled her eyes and said:
“Hello! It has to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital.”
Sorry, couldn't resist! :)

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing:

been sick past couple of days. While good for diet seeing as I barely have eaten anything, it is not great for working out. All I want to do is lay in bed, so as soon as better I will have to do an extra long workout in order to make my goal.
Son just found out first thing he is making in food and NUTRITION class is funnel cake :confused3 now while tasty food, how is that in any way nutritionally sound. I think it is funny. Here I was thinking he would learn healthy recipes and he is doing this. What's next? Deep fried candy bars?:rotfl:

Thanks to the touch of flu I had, I am down a pound for the week despite not being able to do much. I think that makes it a pound a week since I started posting on here. While not a lot, it is still something. It is way better than gaining 4 lbs. If I can keep it up then by end of year I will lose another 20 lbs, That would be awesome. Hoping to make that a bigger number since soon I will be able to get out walking again. I am so looking forward to Autumn. It is my favorite time of year.
For the last few years I have lived in areas where there was no real change of seasons, this year in the South where there are trees and plants. I am going to love seeing the leaves change color. Now will just have to find a pumpkin patch and other Autumn activities to enjoy with lil princess and DS. I don't care if he thinks 16 is too old to play, I am more than twice his age and I still play.
OK well one night of work tonight, should be bearable. I am glad it is not more than that seeing as just now starting to feel better. I keep reading about people having success with WW on here so I am going to try my own version of it. I tried once going to a meeting and it just wasn't for me. So boring and lil princess wanted to roam around. Not sure if online would be worthwhile for me. Seems it is just point tracking and recipes. I can do that on my own.
I really need to get super serious again. I am running out of time. I wanted to be farther ahead at this point. I set a goal date of October 9th for some strange reason LOL I would love to be down another 15 lbs by then. If I work hard I can do it. I want to turn that one lb a week into at least two.

I cannot figure out if I am sick or have allergies or both. You would think being a nurse I would be able to tell, nope LOL I always say I don't diagnose, I just treat symptoms. So head a bit light headed because of meds I am taking to try and get rid of this. Downside is they make me so sleepy. I feel bad for my lil princess, she has a very boring mommy this week. What really sucks is I am coming up on my schedule from hell at work. They went and put me down for 6 out of 7 days to work. I have no clue how I am going to manage that. Still hoping that this is just a short time job.
I got my court date finally, it is October 14th. I will be glad to have all that over and done with. Once again starting over from scratch financially, but it does give me freedom to move. I swear I am never buying another house.
Not a lot to say exercise wise. The aformentioned sleeping issue is keeping me from doing much. Seems I get into a forward mommentum then get sidelined somehow. Still I have made a bit of progress. :)

when i stepped on scale I was shocked. I should be sick more often. I am down 8 lbs from earlier this week. Now if I could just hold onto the loss I would be totally thrilled. Seems anytime I get a loss like that I eat. Not sure why but I do and it ruins it.
Tonight found out one of the nurses I work with teaches zumba at local Y and she invited a few of us to take her class. I just might do that. I have been curious about zumba since everybody who takes it loves it. I just have to get Tues and Thurs off to go.
Back to work. Is so wierd being here. My head is all floaty from cold medicine I took almost 20 hours ago. I will be glad when shift is over. I am off 4 days. I think I am going to go to Old Navy and spend the coupons they gave me when I did back to school shopping. Hopefully they have good stuff.

This morning I was such a good mommy :) woke up and was ironing son's clothes for school. Then after lil princess and I dropped him off at school we actually went for a 2 and 1/2 mile walk. It was nice. Didn't go too fast since I still am not feeling 100%, but we completed it. Rest of the day was spent taking it easy, Hung curtains in son's room and then napped with the princess. I like days like this. :goodvibes

Woke up this morning and I am just 1 lb shy of having lost 10% of my body since moving here to Arkansas :banana: I am just so excited right now. I have managed to keep off the weight I lost being sick which I so wanted to do. Last couple of days I actually got out and walked again with my lil princess, so that had to help. I will definitely try to do again today. As for my 900 minutes of exercise this month I am currently at 855 minutes so the 60 minute walk will put me over the top :yay: I am totally going for another 900 minutes for next month as well. This year I AM going to meet my fitness and weight loss goals. :cheer2: that way by time 2012 rolls around I will be all ready for a new life, one where I am happy and content. I owe that to my kids.

Slept thru the night which was great. Lil princess and I woke up at 6am, much better than the 3am I had been doiing. Scale still my friend today. It didn't go down any, but it didn't go up which is best part. Today I start my schedule from hell at work so not sure how much I will be posting unless it is from work. I hope the next seven days are easy ones there. Bonus is no getting up on Monday to take son to school. OK so made huge pot roast, well huge as in LOTS of veggies to go with it so I can munch on that next few days. Princess goes to grandma's house so don't have to worry about her and son will just eat the roast part. Nice to not have to worry about dinners for a couple of days. Working out will have to be the running around I do at work, Trust me those can get intense, especially when first get on the floor. I usually work up quite a sweat.

I am shooting for 900 minutes again this month. Today starts the counter all over again. Totally do-able. :dance3:

:yay: Not sure why I am in such a bouncy mood over here. Could be because I just realized I am getting close to a mini goal I had set for myself. :yay: Today I am starting to believe I might actually pull this weight loss off. That is a nice feeling. This journalling helps. It lets me express myself. I worry about gushing in person to another person, I feel like I might drive them a bit bonkers with all my talk of losing weight and exercising and dieting. So it is nice to have a way to vent all that without annoying others.

I cannot believe I was biggest loser for the week!!! :cool1: that is so awesome. Now next goal is to be biggest loser for Fall Chllenge. For the summer challenge the winner lost 18 lbs. I want to blow that number outta the water.

So tired tonight. I cannot wait to go home and crawl into bed. Last 2 nights have been relatively easy at work, which is good an bad. I kinda like the busy because it goes by quicker and I can count it as a bit of exercise. This slowness it well slow LOL sheesh I can't even think of anything even partly clever to write so I guess I will just stop trying for now. My brain is currently :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter