• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jericho & Chris at home wedding PJ October 2009

arwood82

DIS Veteran
hello everyone. I am recently engaged and at the beginning stages of planning my wedding. I decided to start a PJ on this board so that I had a place to keep everything together and get ideas and suggestions from all of the wonderful people on this board. I guss I will start by telling you a little about both of us. My name is Jericho and I am 26 Years old and DF is Chris and he is 23 years old. We have been dating for three years, but we have been friends for about 10 years. We first met when we were working together at our local movie thatre in sevierville, TN ( I was actually his supervisor). He moved on to another job, but we remained in contact as good friends. A few years later we ended up working together again at another location. One day after he had moved on to a better job he decided to stop by one day and see if I was working. I was off that day, but had to come in to check my schedule. I just happened to stop by at the same time he did. He asked me if I wanted to go hang out and we have been together ever since. Here is a picture of us together at WDW this past September. Not the best picture of me, but it is the only one I have handy at the moment.

DSCI0194.jpg

I was not thinking. I guess I should post a picture of my engagement ring. I really did not want an engagement ring at all because I do not wear a whole lot of jewelry, but DF insisted. I did not want a traditional engagement ring at all because that just did not match my personality at all. So this is what DF came up with and I LOVE it.

ring.jpg

:wave2: Hi! :wave2: and welcome to the board! I'm looking forward to reading another October 09 Bride's PJ - what day in October?

That is just the most beautiful ring - what stones are they?! :lovestruc

I was not thinking. I guess I should post a picture of my engagement ring. I really did not want an engagement ring at all because I do not wear a whole lot of jewelry, but DF insisted. I did not want a traditional engagement ring at all because that just did not match my personality at all. So this is what DF came up with and I LOVE it.

ring.jpg

That is absolutely gorgeous. What a great idea to have the gradient of colors.

:wave2: Hi! :wave2: and welcome to the board! I'm looking forward to reading another October 09 Bride's PJ - what day in October?

That is just the most beautiful ring - what stones are they?! :lovestruc

I too love the ring. The colored stones in it are sapphires and there are a few diamonds in it as well. I do not know exactly what day in October yet. We are waiting to pay our deposit to our location before we can set an exact date.

Just wanted t quickly post the 2 definite things that I have done so far. This is a picture of my planningnotebook. Another fabulous DISer on the creative DISigns board made the cover for me and I just put it on the cover of a three ring binder. On the inside I have several dividers to organize everything. I just wanted one central place for everything wedding related so tha I am not searching all over my house for stuff. These pictures are not great, but it is all i have at the moment. I just have a basic digital camera for now. Hopefully, I will get a new camera soon.

DSCI0216.jpg

And here are the stickers I found to seal all the invitations with. I found these at my local Dollar Tree store for $1. I am trying to sve money everywhere possible since I am trying to finish school. Againpictures are not the greatest, but all I have at the moment.

DSCI0229.jpg

This is all I have at the moment. I will post more as I get it. I really look forward to sharing my plans with everyone ecen thogh I am not getting married at Disney. I live in the Smoky Mountains and fall is my avorite time of year so we decided why spend all the money to go to Disney when we have the most beautiful backdrop right here at home. Hopefully we will be going on a Disney cruise for our honeymoon.

I too love the ring. The colored stones in it are sapphires and there are a few diamonds in it as well. I do not know exactly what day in October yet. We are waiting to pay our deposit to our location before we can set an exact date.

It is just a beautiful ring :lovestruc Let us know when you get a date - I like the middle of the month personally! lol

There's a thread for us October 2009 brides on the main page if you can find it on there. It's helpful for us all to stick around each other as we'll know what we should be doing when! :goodvibes

That is a pretty ring i hope everything works out well in the wedding for you too

I just thought I would post a few things now that I have a few spare minutes. I have been insanely busy with the holidays. I completely forgot to post our location. This is the first thing that we picked so I do not know why I did not post it first. I absolutely fell in love with this place as soon as I seen it and knew right then that this is the place that I would get married. I would love to get married at Disney, but it is not doable for me. My grandmother just recently had a massive stroke so traveling for her is not great idea. She is the absolute most important person to me. I could not get married without my grandmother there and she would not be able to travel to disney for the ceremony. If anyone is interested check out the link. I will be back on in a couple of days to post a picture of my tiara. It should be in the mail in the next day or two.

http://honeysucklehills.com

OK so my tiara came in the mail today. I love it and am so excited to share it with everybody.

DSCI0239.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter