Jet Blue fails again.

we flew JB BOS-MCO in April. NO issues with luggage in FL. Return flight, out of 9 non stops that day to BOS, ours was the only one that was delayed, by 4 hours. Get to BOS it took SO long to get our luggage. Carousel and belt kept stopping. Have never waited that long for our luggage, more than 30 minutes. Family had to go to school and work the next day; got home much later than we had planned.

got a great fare $240 rt each for the 5 of us. maybe the inconvenience was worth the savings....

Im surprised youve had these issues (but they are valid). I had a Jetblue flight @8am on Monday from DC and 3 on wed and never had an issue or delayed. If anything we were early. Also flown from DC to boston and no issues

Im surprised youve had these issues (but they are valid). I had a Jetblue flight @8am on Monday from DC and 3 on wed and never had an issue or delayed. If anything we were early. Also flown from DC to boston and no issues
The flight was on time. No issue there….

In December, I waited an hour at MCO Terminal C for my checked bag. The JB flight wasn't delayed and no information was given as to why the wait was so long. I think the plane got in around 9 p.m.

I'm considering having only a carry-on for my trip to MCO next month.

We flew Delta last summer from Logan. Logan was all around worse then LAX. From the parking garage not reading our barcode, checking our luggage took forever, security taking about 1 1/2 hours to luggage taking almost an hour on our return. Our flight was delayed due to weather and arrived about midnight.

Thankfully flying PVD to MCO this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter