"Jif To Go" - Individual Peanut Butter Tubs

ZoZo

DIS Veteran
Something that I tried on my last trip: bringing some "Jif To Go" individual peanut butter packets from home. They're little individual tubs of peanut butter; I think they come six to a package.

Paired up with sliced apples or celery, which you can buy at any food court or fruit/veggie stand at the parks, these little peanut butter tubs make a healthy, inexpensive snack. And I had even brought some raisins from home, too, so that I could make my old summer camp favorite, "ants on a log" (celery, peanut butter, with raisins on top)!

Love those things! My son has some oral-motor problems, and peanut butter is one of his main protein sources. Those Jif packs come in mighty handy! And I love that they are a little easier to spread/dip than the bigger jars (or maybe its just that our last few trips have been in summer and they're a little melty!) Great tip!

Love those things! My son has some oral-motor problems, and peanut butter is one of his main protein sources. Those Jif packs come in mighty handy! And I love that they are a little easier to spread/dip than the bigger jars (or maybe its just that our last few trips have been in summer and they're a little melty!) Great tip!

Yep, they sure make it easy to have a healthy snack! I always feel very noble that I'm having something that's good for me, amongst lots of yummy-but-not-so-healthy options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter