Jodi Arias penalty phase retrial begins Monday, 9/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
: When they say Travis is cheating, who's he cheating with? #JodiArias If he's cheating, so is she! -- Martinez.

why are we darkening his character?" -- Martinez #JodiArias

9: Nurmi keeps faking me out - he keeps moving in his chair looking like he's gonna stand but doesn't #JodiArias

: #JuanMartinez brings up Daniel Freeman testimony over #JodiArias journal entry of Havasupai trip -- not the way he remembered.

9: Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 47s47 seconds ago
We are back in #JodiArias and Juan is doing good showing Jodi is a big fat liar

9: Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 47s47 seconds ago
We are back in #JodiArias and Juan is doing good showing Jodi is a big fat liar
So exciting. I wish I was there!!
Yes, she is a big fat liar!

: JM-Why are they darkening TA character without looking in the mirror themselves. They turn a blind eye #jodiarias\\

Cathy @courtchatter
Juan - She was diagnosed with PTSD by Richard Samuels but it was based on a lie #jodiarias

Me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#JuanMartinez: You don't need glasses to know she was not truthful #JodiArias

JM- You go look at those tests and questions yourselves without them slanting it...you will see it #jodiarias

kitkat2409: Cathy @courtchatter
There's one female juror we've heard other reporters talk about this entire time that takes a lot of notes,today is no exception. #jodiarias

kitkat2409: Cathy ‏@courtchatter 19s20 seconds ago
Juan talking about the May 2, 2008 text message supposedly sent from TA to #jodiarias. Click on my photos in my twitter to see them

kitkat2409: Cathy ‏@courtchatter 17s18 seconds ago
Juan tells the jury to try and find that text message in TA's phones records, he says you won't find it. #jodiarias

: JM says he defies anybody 2 find this text message sent from TA's phone...it wasn't & it's not there. JM is holding up thick packet of texts

kitkat2409: it's like the tortoise and the hare with Martinez and Nurmi. Nurmi looked he was going to sleep, Martinez looks like he had a 5 hour energ

9: JM showing the jury the message #JodiArias tried to smuggle out in the magazine from jail

kitkat2409: Juan reading hidden messages in magazine from #jodiarias

behavior in the jail ..how to smuggle

9: Juan puts up the pic of Jodi as a child and says this is the person that writes these things...lies #jodiarias

#jodiarias continues to look down

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 58s58 seconds ago
Juan puts up the coded message saying You F'd up then flips up the little girl pic of #jodiarias "This was written by this same person"

this one hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter