Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Starbucks

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Other (post)

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters

Chili327

DIS Veteran
Curious if DisNerds like one over the other.

Also, It seems weird there aren’t Joffreys carts all over DisneyIand/DCA. (only one I know is in DCA)

Jeffrey's is a local coffee place to Walt Disney World, so they'd have to really expand to cover Disneyland...
But there is already one cart in DCA, so they’re already shipping stuff to SoCal anyway, & I think the hotels all have Joffreys in the rooms so it doesn’t really seem that big of a stretch.
I’m thinking they must have a deal with Starbucks so they can’t, or some other reason beyond logistics.

Starbuck's coffee tastes burnt. DH says I'm nuts but I will go to the mat on that one. He sometimes gets a bag of Starbucks coffee and will make a pot on a lazy Sunday morning or something like that and when he hands me a cup I can tell with the first sip. Don't know why he thinks I'm nuts if I can tell he switched out my Folger's for that swill on the first sip but whatever.

Not a fan of Starbucks at all, but Ill pick it over Joffrey's

I usually get the biggest cold brew they have - I refuse to use their stupid size names.
I only go there when I am at Universal\Disney.

I hear the burnt comment a lot, I've never gotten that from the rare time I have gotten an espresso there. Maybe it is just the regular black coffee.

I used to buy their beans on occasion back when you got a free coffee with a bag of beans, but I had a lot of issues with them. They are very oily beans and the clog up the grinder in my espresso maker and cause all sorts of issues - so there are some issues with them IMO.

I tend to buy Italian Espresso beans by the Kilo from an online shop - seems to be the best value and don't clog the machine.
On rare occasion I will get the 100% Kona and they are really good - but very costly.
I've also tried some of the white label beans that various influencers sell that are typically roasted the day you order them and they are pretty good as well, but again much more costly then say Lucaffe beans.

Joffrey’s - my DD20 and I both enjoy getting something from their place in the TTA, Tomorrowland and by the United States (EPCOT).

My DD does enjoy Starbucks, but the lines at Starbucks are always insanely long. I always tell her that if she wants to wait, that’s fine, but I’m not waiting with her. I don’t go to WDW to wait around for coffee - not happening. She doesn’t want to wait either, so Joffrey’s is our place 🙂👍🏻

. I don’t go to WDW to wait around for coffee - not happening.
Yeah - got to agree - the line moves pretty fast - but the problem is that they take forever to make all those coffees.

Seems like they should have someone to just focus on simple coffees - but they seem to just make everything in somewhat of an order - so my black iced coffee that comes out of a tap takes just as long as some over customized latte.

I buy Joffrey's ground coffee for at home -they have some great decaf varieties with medium roast. Coconut being my favorite! Nana's Apple Crumb Cake 😋

Both of them are horrible so I end up making coffee in my hotel room (I bring a coffee maker) or I skip coffee during the trip.

Both of them are horrible so I end up making coffee in my hotel room (I bring a coffee maker) or I skip coffee during the trip.
Yeah - Ive often thought about that but its a lot of hassle in luggage on a plane.

Almost got one of these on the last trip - they use pods but at least its not the KCups (can use ground as well I just noticed)
https://www.amazon.com/stores/BeYou...ef_=ast_bln&store_ref=bl_ast_dp_brandLogo_sto

I've seen it on sale and with what I spend on coffees on one trip it will probably pay for it self.

Dutch Bros at home. No preference between Joffreys and Starbucks. But don't drink a lot of coffee on vacation. Coffee is associated with WORK.

Many of us get headaches if we don't have a coffee - also keeps me going with the very little sleep I am doing rope drop to close
Retired now, but I worked graveyard shift for 25 years, and then 3 am shift for my final 13 years so vacation was my time to detox from coffee! Hate to think how much coffee I drank over those 38 years of work.....and Mountain Dew, which really was the drink of preference of the graveyard shift.
I found a cola drink a day on vacation prevented the caffeine withdrawal headache.

Retired now, but I worked graveyard shift for 25 years, and then 3 am shift for my final 13 years so vacation was my time to detox from coffee! Hate to think how much coffee I drank over those 38 years of work.....and Mountain Dew, which really was the drink of preference of the graveyard shift.
I found a cola drink a day on vacation prevented the caffeine withdrawal headache.
Yeah...of course black coffee is probably much better for you than soda - even diet soda.

Starbucks is fine and will do in a pinch but when we’re at Disney we love Joffrey’s. I love a bold coffee/espresso based drink and surprisingly Joffrey’s do this so well.

Also I don’t know whose beans they use but La Petite Cafe at the Riviera is amazing and a big reason we love staying there lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter