Johanna and Dustin's SBP adventure! 6/23/08 No more swag at SBP

So, I've decided to do away with the swagging at SBP. I originally thought that it would make it more wedding like, but I've decided to leave it as is... Where they put the swagging is like the focal point of SBP and I would hate for it to look cluttered... I'm keeping the rose petals (for now) and definitely keeping the ribbons on the railings (thanks Ember... Gosh, I love how that looks!). I'm still having the chair covers and sashes, and that's mostly because I think it will pull it all together. Plus, I have those chairs at my house for when we have outside parties and it would remind me of BBQ's not my wedding! :lmao: I saw that someone upgraded to the wooden folding chairs (Toni?) and I can't remember the price for that upgrade fee... if anyone could tell me that would be great, because if the upgrade fee is less than the chair covers I can definitely deal with those wooden chairs over the white plastic ones.

I had originally planned on swagging also, because the floral can be brought over to Shula's for my dinner reception, but my mom is making those centerpieces and they will probably be more my style if she makes them. I trust Rosie, but my mom is awesome will flowers and I can make sure we get exactly what we want doing it this way... plus we can have trial runs and roses will fill my house! ::yes::

First off I want to say Congrats!
I am also having an Escape Wedding at SBP April 2009.
I plan on using the chair covers now that I have seen pictures I think it makes it all come together.

I was wondering if you can tell me alittle about Shula's and if you have any pics of where your reception would be held i would really appreciate that.

Joanna are you doing Shulas in Main Street?
I love that place... I am sure your wedding is going to be beautiful with or without swagging. you have great taste

First off I want to say Congrats!
I am also having an Escape Wedding at SBP April 2009.
I plan on using the chair covers now that I have seen pictures I think it makes it all come together.

I was wondering if you can tell me alittle about Shula's and if you have any pics of where your reception would be held i would really appreciate that.

PM your email and I will send you pics from the room I will be using and tell you anything you want to know! ;)

Joanna are you doing Shulas in Main Street?
I love that place... I am sure your wedding is going to be beautiful with or without swagging. you have great taste

They have a Shula's on Main Street? I never knew that... My Shula's is the steakhouse in the Dolphin. It is awesome! So beautiful and really great food and wine... :goodvibes What does the Shula's on Main street have?

They are very similar to this. This isn't disney's chairs but they look the same.

resin_folding.jpg

Thanks! Oh, so they are less than the chair covers... hmmm... do you have any pics of them?

The only problem is, there's a delivery fee for the wooden chairs. I don't know how much it is for SBP, but for my wedding it was actually cheaper to go with chair covers than pay for white chairs plus a $150 delivery fee...

The only problem is, there's a delivery fee for the wooden chairs. I don't know how much it is for SBP, but for my wedding it was actually cheaper to go with chair covers than pay for white chairs plus a $150 delivery fee...

:POP: There goes that plan... popped my bubble! LOL... jk, thanks for letting me know!

LOL DUHHHH of course it would be at the Dolphin.. But I am talking about the one in Main Street in Miami... I should have put Miami from the beginning.. well not really Miami its in Palm Springs North of Hialeah

Joanna I Love those white wooden chairs and 6 bucks isnt bad.. I wanted the Chivari chairs and those were $15.00.. so that went out the window..lol

LOL DUHHHH of course it would be at the Dolphin.. But I am talking about the one in Main Street in Miami... I should have put Miami from the beginning.. well not really Miami its in Palm Springs North of Hialeah

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: OMG, too funny! I was like, wait, what? So confused... silly us! Yes, I have been to the one down our way, that's why I was so excited to have my reception there! Love the food, love the look, love it all. Plus ,me and DF are HUGE football fans! Like obsessed! ::yes::

I just read your entire PJ. :surfweb:

Was that a Pal Mickey I spied in the picture of you with that stroller?

I LOVE my Pal Mickey! I got him for my nephew when we went in January, but I kept him for my own self!

I bought him the non talking version, he never knew the difference!

And my DD bought me the sweeeetest Pirate outfit for him, complete with a sword!

Pal Mickey Rocks! They should have one for DLR and DCA!!!

OHHH That is good to know!! I wonder if I will be switching to the chair covers and sashes...LOL. I wanted the chair covers in the first place but my mom is paying for floral and I didn't want to break the bank...lol

... and definitely keeping the ribbons on the railings (thanks Ember... Gosh, I love how that looks!).

Do you have any piccies of this?

Sounds veeeeeeery interesting and I don't think it's something I've seen before...

Do you also have any piccies of the chair covers at SBP? I've only seen them at other locations, presumably they're the same are they?

I just read your entire PJ. :surfweb:

Was that a Pal Mickey I spied in the picture of you with that stroller?

I LOVE my Pal Mickey! I got him for my nephew when we went in January, but I kept him for my own self!

I bought him the non talking version, he never knew the difference!

And my DD bought me the sweeeetest Pirate outfit for him, complete with a sword!

Pal Mickey Rocks! They should have one for DLR and DCA!!!

That was in fact a Pal Mickey... I love him! He plays games with kids still, 6 months after we got him! He'll be joining us next trip as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter