• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Join me for my single digit dance

Princess_Eeyore

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone ... I am so excited:Pinkbounc :bounce:
I'm doing the single digit dance finally - yipppeeee! I have begun packing and doing all that fun stuff ... I feel like I still have a ton to do ... and also a ton to remember ... I need to relax ... ::yes:: ... FUN IN THE SUN ... c'mon boogie with me .........:sunny: :hug: :jumping1: :rotfl: :love1:

She's doing the single digit dance because for the number of days left until she leaves she's in the single digits. Very exciting/hectic time.

I'm leaving on a jet plane..don't know when I'll be back again... oh I really want to go........see you all down there!

Del:earsgirl:

oooh... that is exciting -- thanks for the explaination -- have fun and dont miss wishes -- its incredible!

I'm joining in to do the boogie too!!:bounce: I can't believe it's finally here!!:Pinkbounc We leave in 5 days (Sat) and will be down for Thanksgiving! See you all there!:smooth:

I'm here and I'm dancin'!

Need to keep on packin'!

Hope everyone has a safe and MAGICAL trip to the World!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

:wave:

Hey Everyone ... thanks for joining in ... how exciting ... every hour feels more magical ... I am so overwhelmed with the magic!

Booooooooooooogggggggiiiiieeeeee!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

MAY I CUT IN.......

:cool1: :jumping1: :cool1:

This last week of work is REALLY dragging. I keep thinking about everything I need to do before we leave :rolleyes:

I hope everyone has a safe and MAGICAL vacation :grouphug:

:cool1: :jumping1: :cool1:

:earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:
Cutting in as well. Only seven days till we leave and 9 till WDW and it seems like it is really taking it's time all of a sudden
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone and a safe trip to all :wave2: :wave2:

Our Family's first trip to Disney! I'm dancing too!

Can't wait- the ony thing my DH will say is " I hope your not disappointed with the trip"

Ugh! So I'm glad I have you folks to dance with! Thanks and see you there! Please say hello when you see the green ribbons.

(WE WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME, RIGHT?!)

I have made the reservations, got PS, and an outline of what parks to visit on what day.

Nothing else to do except pack the suntan lotion and swim suits!

Were Ready!

Single Digit Dance....Single Digit Dance....Going to Disney..oh yea!

icon_mickey_xmas.gif
icon_mickey.gif
icon_minnie.gif

I doing the dance
icon_circle.gif

Third trip this year. Fifth Holiday trip - doing Thanksgiving at Garden Grill on the 27th & MVMCP on the 30th.

DD & I will be wearing the green. Look for Mickey heads, Dis-board lanyard & keychain.

Hope to run into some Disboarders. :happy1:
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter