• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Join me for my single digit dance

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :sunny:
so so so exciting 2 more days and I will be doing my dance!! My kids are already doing there dance!

There's so much to do... with christmas coming up!!

I doing the dance :bounce: :Pinkbounc
icon_mickey_xmas.gif

Third trip this year. Fifth Holiday trip - doing Thanksgiving at Garden Grill on the 27th & MVMCP on the 30th.::yes::

My Mom & I will be wearing the green. Look for Mickey heads, Dis-board lanyard & keychain.

Hope to run into some Disboarders. :wave: :cool1:
icon_circle.gif

me too!!!!

look for lime green ribbons!!

Look out Poly, here we come! DH will celebrate the big 60 while there, I have decorations to surprise him for the room. have also alerted the staff and ordered a cake for dinner that night.

WOO HOO!!!!

I'm Dancing as Fast as I can!!!!

:cool1:

:jumping1:

::MinnieMo I can't believe it..... I'm FINALLY doing the single digit dance ::MickeyMo

Finally!! Me too!

After waiting almost 14 months since our last trip (Halloween 2002), our next trip is finally just about here!!!

I love to dance too so I'll join you all!!!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:jumping1:

icon_circle.gif

:yo-yo: :yo-yo: :yo-yo: :yo-yo:

OMG, 7 days left! i'm loving it!

Single digiting here!!!!!

Wooohooo watch out World--here we come!

Keep smiling and dancing!!!

Dave :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter