Join Us For Rich & Adrian's May 2009 WDW Adventure!

I'm definitely in for Le Cellier and, depending on the day you're thinking of for the Brown Derby, would be up for the lunch as well. :cool1:

I'll put us down for Tuesday May 12. Who all would like to join us ?

So I have this straight...

Le Clellier on May 13
Brown Derby on May 12

Right?

You can count me in...:thumbsup2

I'm looking at doing some of the backstage tours to, but since I'm there for 12 days I will have plenty of time to do those.

So I have this straight...Le Clellier on May 13Brown Derby on May 12Right?* You can count me in...:thumbsup2I'm looking at doing some of the backstage tours to, but since I'm there for 12 days I will have plenty of time to do those.
Yes ... Dinner for Le Cellier on May 13 and Lunch for Brown Derby on May 12 Also once Aubriee picks a date, Dinner at Ohana too :upsidedow

Yes ... Dinner for Le Cellier on May 13 and Lunch for Brown Derby on May 12 Also once Aubriee picks a date, Dinner at Ohana too :upsidedow

Me??? Well, I want to be in Epcot for the Flower Power concerts Sat (5/9) and Fri (5/15), we're doing Le Cellier (if we can get in) on Wed (5/13) and you guys are doing Brown Derby on Tues (May 12th), so Ohanas would have to be either on Mon (5/11) and Thurs (5/14). Right? Either is fine with me.

Me??? Well, I want to be in Epcot for the Flower Power concerts Sat (5/9) and Fri (5/15), we're doing Le Cellier (if we can get in) on Wed (5/13) and you guys are doing Brown Derby on Tues (May 12th), so Ohanas would have to be either on Mon (5/11) and Thurs (5/14). Right? Either is fine with me.

How about Monday May 11 for Ohana ..... Who else would like to go?

Hi Everyone

Here is what Adrian and I have tentatively come up with for how we are going to use our meal plan. If everyone could send me a PM and list what you would like to participate in, and how many people, that would be great! I will be calling on February 8 to make the ADR's.

Monday May 11 Ohana Dinner (Polynesian)

Tuesday May 12 Brown Derby Lunch (Hollywood Studios)

Wednesday May 13 LeCellier Dinner (Epcot Canada)

Thursday May 14 1900 Park Fare Dinner (Grand Floridian)

Friday May 15 Prime Time 50's Diner Lunch (Hollywood Studios)

Saturday May 16 Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch (Magic Kingdom)

So I have this straight...

Le Clellier on May 13
Brown Derby on May 12

Right?

You can count me in...:thumbsup2

I'm looking at doing some of the backstage tours to, but since I'm there for 12 days I will have plenty of time to do those.

T, what are your May dates this year? 12 days? Not sure when I will be in the process of moving to my new home, but am planning on setting up the 3rd weekend as a WDW weekend. Maybe we can all get together. ..

I can let you know after this weekend what our plans are.

We should plan on visiting the Boardwalk and Jellyrolls, ESPN etc. after dinner on Wed May 13, since the Boardwalk is walking distance from LeCellier :rotfl:

T, what are your May dates this year? 12 days? Not sure when I will be in the process of moving to my new home, but am planning on setting up the 3rd weekend as a WDW weekend. Maybe we can all get together. ..

I can let you know after this weekend what our plans are.

Darcy, my dates are May 4-15.

We should plan on visiting the Boardwalk and Jellyrolls, ESPN etc. after dinner on Wed May 13, since the Boardwalk is walking distance from LeCellier :rotfl:

I like your thinking....:thumbsup2

Hi Rich -

Count me in for Jellyrolls!!!

This is shaping up to be a great brithday!!! :cheer2:

Hi Rich -

Count me in for Jellyrolls!!!

This is shaping up to be a great brithday!!! :cheer2:

Count me in too please - it's my last night before flying home and as I'm staying at the Boardwalk it sounds perfect :thumbsup2

You're certainly going to have a great birthday Angela :goodvibes

Count me in too please - it's my last night before flying home and as I'm staying at the Boardwalk it sounds perfect :thumbsup2

I am giving in to my love of Disney by redoing my bedroom and bathroom with the "M. Mouse" bed and bath line.

It is soooo cute. And since they were on sale at disneyshopping.com, I decided to treat myself to an early birthday present

:bday: to me!

Here's a link to see a picture of the bedding:

93039MS

I am giving in to my love of Disney by redoing my bedroom and bathroom with the "M. Mouse" bed and bath line.

It is soooo cute. And since they were on sale at disneyshopping.com, I decided to treat myself to an early birthday present

:bday: to me!

That sounds awesome....don't forget to post pics of the new make overs..:thumbsup2

Oh and let's drop by the Rose & Crown Pub in Epcot / England on the way to the Boardwalk ..... LOVE THAT BASS ALE! :upsidedow :) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter