Journey to the little mermaid

Mickey 2013

Earning My Ears
We went to Walt Disney World this past July.The Little Mermaid is our favorite movie,so of course we had to go see the littel mermaid show at Holywood Studios.This wasnt my my wifes or my frist trip to disney but it was my sons first trip. who was 5 at the time,we got there early and my son was picked for the firstmate,and was allowed to introduce everyone there to the show.He got a autograph pic from Ariel and Prince Eric.I video taped the whole thing with him welcoming everyone to the show.his eyes as big as 50 cent piece and a grin so big it lit up the whole room,and everyone in the room aplauding.My heart melts every time I watch it.I ment to go back around after the show and say THANKS the cast member,but never did.THANK YOU cast members for making our first trip with my son a magical one.I will NEVER forget it as long as I live!!!

THANKS MIKE !!!! The family and I are going back in November,and new fantasy land is the main reason!!! Thansk for the videos.

Mickey 2013 said:
THANKS MIKE !!!! The family and I are going back in November,and new fantasy land is the main reason!!! Thansk for the videos.

No problem! I'm sure you are gonna love it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter