July 1 - July 18 Germany trip report

Gorgeous castle pictures! That's what I'd hoped for on our trip, but it just wasn't to be. Rain or shine, I think it has to be one of the most beautiful places I will ever visit!

We just went to Germany in March! My husband works for a travel company and went on one of their amazing river cruises down the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers, amazing trip. So some of these places are very familiar to me. My favorite towns were Rothenburg, Passau and a little town called Wertheim. But we saw many more. Looking forward to your Rothenburg pictures!

Gorgeous castle pictures! That's what I'd hoped for on our trip, but it just wasn't to be. Rain or shine, I think it has to be one of the most beautiful places I will ever visit!

We had gorgeous weather in Munich but not so much in Waldeck it rained pretty much the entire time except we did get a break for our bike ride but other than that we had maybe 3-4 on and off rainy days out of 18 so that is pretty good in my eyes ha ha ha. definitely the trip of a life time we were hoping for, now we are looking at Ireland for next year or i would like to do North West Germany Cologne etc would be fun

We had gorgeous weather in Munich but not so much in Waldeck it rained pretty much the entire time except we did get a break for our bike ride but other than that we had maybe 3-4 on and off rainy days out of 18 so that is pretty good in my eyes ha ha ha. definitely the trip of a life time we were hoping for, now we are looking at Ireland for next year or i would like to do North West Germany Cologne etc would be fun

We had nice weather in Waldeck. It was beautiful the day we arrived and a little cloudy/chilly for our bike ride, but it cleared/warmed up by the afternoon. The only rainy days we had were when we traveled to Munich and stopped at the Steiff museum and the next day at Neuschwanstein.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter