July 10 - 17, 2004 - Who is cruising the Eastern on the Magic

Hi Judy! Mackenzie is doing great! She says the cast is a little uncomfortable. We go to the dr. on tues. He'll take an x-ray, so we'll see when we can get it off. Mackenzie thinks she will get it off then, but I told her probable in 3 wks! I need a vacation!!!!! Chelsea's b-day is today, and tomorrow I will have 13 girls for a sleepover!! What's wrong with that picture!! Then ofcourse, Mackenzie wants a sleepover too! Her b-day is June 30th.! I keep looking for the docs!! Talk to you soon!!

Denyse:wave:

Just got off the phone with a Disney rep this afternoon confirming mine and the girls excursions. She told me that there is a waiting list for this cruise. The more the merrier!!

We booked the Golden Catamaran snorkel on St. Marrten, the 5 Star snorkel on St. John and the Banana Boat ride on CC.

Gonna be fun!!!!
See you all there..............:D

Mike

Hi Denyse - Good Luck! That's a alot of girls. Have plenty of Advil available!

I'm glad Mackenzie is feeling better. Have fun this weekend.

No docs here either.

Judy:cool:

I have survived the sleepover party!!

Wow!! A full ship!! I would gladly give up my cabin for a cat. 3!!lol!!

See you soon!!

Denyse

MB2456, are you on the early golden eagle? thats the one we're on. also we're doing the st john beach and snorkle instead of the 5 star one. can't wait.:bounce:

Hi Tigger53:

We're going on the beach snorkel too! i had first booked the 5 star but changed my mind when i realized they were basically staying on the catamaran and had to take a dingy to the beach. so we'll be taking the ferry from Red Hook with everyone else. i think this is a safer bet for me since i've been known to get sick on catamaran's!!

See everyone real real soon!!!

barbara C

I'm glad you survived the sleepover Denyse. Now you need the cruise to relax!:sunny:

I received our shore excursion confirmations today, but no docs yet. I was excited when I saw the envelope, but I knew it was too thin to be the docs. Hopefully we'll all see them in the mail soon.:smooth:

Judy

Hi everyone. we'll be on the eastern cruise too! My DH, myself and 21, 18 DD's and 12 DS. This is our 2nd disney cruise and looking forward to having some fun!

Hi Judy! Still no docs! I called the DCL number yesterday to see if they were mailed yet, but they have not left the bldg. They will have to go to Allseas then to me! I hope they come soon! We are going to ge together with Jenna and her parents for Disney night before we leave for the cruise!! Tomorrow is the last day of school!It will be sad for Chelsea. Her school will be divided next year. They will go off to 2 different middle schools. Mackenzie saw the Dr. today, he says the fracture is healing nicely! Two more weeks!! Talk to you soon!

Denyse:wave2:

:sunny: Haaaaaay everybody. My daughter (almost 16) and I will be leaving the wonderful Midwest state of MIssouri to join you on the much anticipated trip with the Mouse himself. We will be in steroom 6024. Give us a shout.

This is our 3rd Disney Cruise. Hope to meet some fellow mousers.

we will be cruising with ya'll dh, myself, ds 14, ds 11, ds 7 can't wait haven't booked any excursions yet ----we can't decide. What do you suggest..??????

Susan::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

We are going to take a taxi to Mountain top to see the view (highest point) at St. Thomas, paradise tram way (next to the ship in port), Black Beards castle, 99 steps and of course SHOP. Taxi's will make this cheaper than a shore excursions and be able to squeeze in more. We will also have lunch somewhere with island atmosphere. I have been researching and have been here before on another cruise. Oh, you have got to have your picture taken with the "Donkey". You will know him when you see him. Last time all you have to do was make a donation for the polaroid snap shot.

St. Martin.....probably going to take a water taxi at the port and walk around and get the local flavor. Find a French Pastry shop, the Belgian Chocolate shop, Guavaberry store, wine Factory, a Open Air Market in Marigot and I have read a lot about Great Bay Beach....chairs/umbrella/Waiter-drinks/water trampoline. I thought the girls would love trying this out.

Have you cruised before? My daughter and I love cruising. We are meeting another family here that we met 2 years ago on the Magic. We have adjoining rooms. They are from Michigan. Magic happens.

Alana and I cruised on the Wonder in January of 2001.

Is the "Donkey" near the port? I hope so, cuz we're probably gonna do the Daysail deal. I like the idea of only 6 passengers - no crowds - and that they sound like they REALLY take good care of ya.

We're going to the beach rendezvous on St. Maarten, fer sure. The beach looks absolutely beautiful. I'm not much into shoppin or tourin the town(s)...I'd rather be in the water. :) Alana agrees.

Would you like to swap photos so we know who to look for? If so, let me know via PM and I'll send my email address to you.

Looking forward to the Magic!
Pam

The Donkey was in town, walking around near the open market. Kelly and I try a little bit of everything when we visit.

I would love to send you a picture, but I am not that computer savy, YET. But, would still like to meet at some point. We arrive on Friday and plan on being in line at the terminal by 10:30 am. I will PM you our email address. I'm new at this disboards so if you don't get an answer soon it's my lack of experience.

Hi everyone!

For those of you who are new to this thread, we are having a Dis meet in the promenade lounge after the lifeboat drill and before the sailaway party. We hope you can join us. There are a few of us on this thread planning to meet. It would be great if everyone can be there.

I am traveling with my dh and my dd (15). Amy has been chatting with some of the teens from the July 10 cruise. She would love to talk to the rest of your dd & ds's. PM me with their e-mail or chat names and she'll get in touch with them. Since she is cruising alone with us, she hopes to meet and hang out with other teens.

This is our fifth cruise, but our first on DCL. Amy has cruised with us once before. I've enjoyed talking with everyone prior to our embarkation. I've learned so much from these boards, but I would love any additional tips from all you DCL veterans.

Amy and I wil be on the Orient Bay excursion in St. Maarten. She really wanted to do the dolphin encounter, but it was all booked. My dh is doing the 12 metre regatta. He loves to sail.

In St. Thomas, I am taking the excursion to St. John. My dh & dd are doing the kayak adventure. Hopefully some of you will be on the trip to St. John. I didn't want to take the excursion alone, but I really wanted to see St. John. I am not into kayaking!:boat:

I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Denyse, I'm glad Mackenzie is doing well and will be "castless" by the cruise. Will any of Chelsea's friends be with her in her new school? It's always tough to move on to a new school, especially without all your friends. Amy doesn't finish school until Tuesday, she can't wait! She's jealous of your kids! She has enjoyed chatting with Jenna and is looking forward to meeting her. Thanks for passing along her e-mail address. Have fun at your Disney night - now I'm jealous!!!

Princessof3boys, is Bryson your 14 year old ds? If so, Amy has enjoyed chatting with him also.

Talk to you all soon.

Judy:sunny:

Thanks for the invite!!! Hopefully we can make our way there.
Judy yes Bryson is ours :) he has enjoyed talking to Amy also!
I also tried to Book the Dolphin encounter but it was still booked,
I did the See & Sea Island Tour, then the 5 star snorkel & Beach in St. John. Has anyone done these before? With our age gaps it is hard to plan for everyone. We are getting excited but now the panic sets in for getting everyone and thing ready. But the 100 degree Texas heat make one ready for a beach.

Susan ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Count us in for the Promenade Lounge. Can't wait to meet everyone.

I called DCL yesterday.....Documents will be mailed 10 - 14 days out. The anticipation is building :hyper:

Hello to everyone !! Well, the fifth grade has a "clap out". That is when the entire school, k-4 and staff, line the halls, and the 5th graders walk from their wing to the front and everyone claps for them and wishes them well in middle school! It was so bittersweet. Ofcourse, all the girls were in tears and the boys were hi- 5-ing. Today we are having a 5th grade only party in our delelopment, then they can all have fun 1 more time together! I can't wait for vacation!!Do the docs come in the regular mail, or fed ex/ups?

I would still check on the dolphin swim. It seems like people book a lot of excursions, then decide, and cancel.

Don't forget to bring bubbles for the sail away!!

princessof3boys- what is your 11 yr.old's e-mail? My dd Chelsea is 11 and has been chatting with barbarac's son.Send me a pm and they can chat too!!

See you all soon!!

Denyse :goodvibes

WE got the docs today!!:cool1: We're doin the doc dance!! Anyone else get theirs? See you soon!:boat:

Denyse

I called DCL at 1-877-566-0976.......Press 3 (Airline/Documents) and asked the status. Mine was printed on Wednesday, goes out UPS Friday. WOO.......HOO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter