July 15 2004 wonder ....any others???

kmom235678

Earning My Ears
My hubby and oldest boy (14) are going deep sea fishing in July so I thought what the heck and booked a 3 night cruise on disney.
We are going to fly out the day b4 and stay a day after. In Jan. of this year we went on a carribean cruise and our flight was all screwed up so we ended up with some credits from northwest airlines and some from expedia. Needless to say our air is only going to cost us 73$ pp and our hotels which are the sheraton suites orlando airport this one cause it's close to the airport and has avis there gonna rent a car rather then bus it.
And the sheraton safari hotel lake buena vista cause this one is close to disneyworld and if we are not too tired returning from the ship off to disneyworld we go. and i only had to pay 8.63$ for one and the other i'm paying 9.34$.
Has anyone stayed in these two hotels And if so could you give me some info on them !
I paid 639$ pp for deck 7 cabin 7619 inside we are not going to be in the cabin that much so won't miss a window. I need to know if there is a formal night on a 3night cruise?????
Our table setting is large and it will be my son's b-day so i belive there is going to be a cake for him one night???
Am i going to be bored being by myself ??? Are most families with there spouses????
Any answers to all of my questions would be helpful thanks in advance
Debbie

hello is any body out there????

There has to be alot of you out there! Because the ship is booked!!!!!

I'm not a single mom just a mom going with her son but would like to meet some adults b4 i go!

:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter