July 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

We can't wait!!! I've been planning this 12 day trip since our last trip---2000!!!!

hi well I have a tripped plan july 1-4 and i was supposed to go with a friend but she cancelled on me at last minute so now I'm going alone...I was just curious if those who have gone can tell me if its actually fun going alone..I've never been alone so we'll see how this goes.

:earsboy: :earsgirl:

I am actually going along July 4th to the 6th. Personally, I really like my solo trips. I get to do what I want including my infamous July 4th dash.

(Get to MGM at around 7 or 8 for their fireworks at 9. As soon as this over power walk to Epcot for the 10 pm fireworks! Last year I even had time to buy a beer at Epcot before the fireworks LOL!)

I'll be checking into OKW on July 27th. Can't wait to go play at my favorite destination. Once a year really isn't enough!!! princess:

Marjie,

You're not kidding! The DNC is coming, the DNC is coming! I warned my boss NOT to go to Beantown then. Wow, good luck. Noticed you are from Reading! I just sold my 2-family on Linden Street (right out of the square) in 98, just before all the big price gains! My timing was impeccable!

I am heading to WDW for a mortgage brokers' convention tonight. I am trying to sneak away, solo, to ride the RRC and ToT ALONE, w/o my 5-year old little boy. Please, don't ever tell him I did this! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter