July 2012 Resort and ADR Lists Thread...Countdown to Disney!

shalecesjourney said:
Car is packed and we are hitting in the road in about 10 minutes!! :) Disney - here we come!! :woohoo:

Be careful fellow Diser and have a Great WDW, Pixie Dust filled vacation.

To all - Midori and I are at the Airport. Our flight was supposed to depart at 8:10 am, don't know why but it is delayed until 9:50 am. Midori is on Face time [ I Pad ] taking to her friends eating yogart and I am on Dis, eating a blueberry scone and drinking coffee.

To all - Midori and I are at the Airport. Our flight was supposed to depart at 8:10 am, don't know why but it is delayed until 9:50 am. Midori is on Face time [ I Pad ] taking to her friends eating yogart and I am on Dis, eating a blueberry scone and drinking coffee.

Hope you made it home safely.

We've been back for 9 days. :sad1: I want to return to Disney and never return to IL! :lmao: I started a trip report, I'm waiting for more pics to upload to photobucket and I'll make another post!

I bet you both are exhausted, however I am sure you enjoyed your holiday at WDW.. Hope you made it safely and we are all looking forward to pictures! Now the fun of unpacking,,, packing is always so exciting, but unpacking does not hold the same attraction for some reason! LOL

Had a nice morning at HS today. We did EMH and were surprised that not many people were there in the morning. We got to ride Star Tours twice in a row. Then TSM twice, the great movie ride, Disney Junior for my daughter, and the animation academy. Then we had lunch and rode TSM one more time. We have never been able to do TSM that many times. My son also got to do Jedi Training. It was a lot of fun and he really liked it. Lunch was Sci Fi which was really good. We are relaxing now. Very fun morning.

Hope you made it home safely.

I bet you both are exhausted, however I am sure you enjoyed your holiday at WDW.. Hope you made it safely and we are all looking forward to pictures! Now the fun of unpacking,,, packing is always so exciting, but unpacking does not hold the same attraction for some reason! LOL

Anjalee / Nancy - We made it back to DFW around 11:25 AM. Already unpacked and Kinsley, Lucy and now Hannah are all on their way to spend the rest of the day, the night and all day tomorrow. I had better start cooking.....:rotfl2:

Had a nice morning at HS today. We did EMH and were surprised that not many people were there in the morning. We got to ride Star Tours twice in a row. Then TSM twice, the great movie ride, Disney Junior for my daughter, did Art of Animation and the animation academy. Then we had lunch and rode TSM one more time. We have never been able to do TSM that many times. My son also got to do Jedi Training. It was a lot of fun and he really liked it. Lunch was Sci Fi which was really good. We are relaxing now. Very fun morning.

Midori and I are already have Disney withdraws... Everyone still there and getting ready to leave on their wonderful trip to the Happiest Place In Orlando, Have a SUPER DUPER Vacation. After I get the girls settled down for the evening, I will create a You Tube Video and Post Pictures.

Disney tomorrow, the day is finally here.
You're all packed and ready; now it's time to cheer.
Hope your trip is merry and filled with special things.
And that you are surrounded with the magic that Disney brings!
pixiedust:

Arriving July 22
Ashper99- July 22- July 25 @ WL
Beth521 - July 22- July 27 @ AS Sports
px4 - July 22- July 27 @ AKL

Have a great trip everyone that is leaving tomorrow. Safe travels :drive: and be sure to report back to us when you return. :wave2::wave:

We made it! We even added a night! We arrived at AKL around 2pm. Our room was already ready. We are on Giraffe Trail pool view. So far I have been amazed by the staff. From greeting us as soon as we pulled in, to random hellos. When we checked in, the cast member handed me a birthday pin. I told her my bday was in June and that the original reservation was for June. She said she knew, but it was noted and requested by the CM who changed my reservation that I was to still celebrate by his orders! So guess what, I am celebrating. I will be easier to find now! Lol

We are busing over to Downtown Disney now for alittle shopping and for a bit to eat. Then back to the hotel for some swimming! MK tomorrow. So excited to be here!

We made it! We even added a night! We arrived at AKL around 2pm. Our room was already ready. We are on Giraffe Trail pool view. So far I have been amazed by the staff. From greeting us as soon as we pulled in, to random hellos. When we checked in, the cast member handed me a birthday pin. I told her my bday was in June and that the original reservation was for June. She said she knew, but it was noted and requested by the CM who changed my reservation that I was to still celebrate by his orders! So guess what, I am celebrating. I will be easier to find now! Lol

We are busing over to Downtown Disney now for alittle shopping and for a bit to eat. Then back to the hotel for some swimming! MK tomorrow. So excited to be here!

So happy you made it and still get to celebrate your Birthday!!! Have a great time, sounds like it is off to a great beginning!

Glad you made it. We are zebra trail pool side. We will be at the pool tonight too. Maybe we will see you there. Have a fun night at DTD.

Looks like you both had a great time. I am happy to find another Sushi place. I think I will surprise Tyler one evening with the Sushi Bar at the Poly! He will love it!

Nancy - It was good for Eclectic Sushi, also you can quitely ask for Tuna Maki Roll (Something Simple, Nothing out of the ordinary). Since I am Japanese, I like traditional Sushi Rolls and just plain Sashimi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Uji0Yx9aU&feature=channel&list=UL

I just finished our You Tube Video... :surfweb: :badpc: :happytv:

LOVe your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am leaving Wed. I am SO EXCITED!!!!! I started packing whooo hooooooooooo.:wizard:

Thanks and Awesome - Can we go back???? You and your family have a great time.

Leaving Tomorrow, arriving Tuesday...can't wait!!!

Marshay - I know the feeling, DD and I are have 350 more days !!! Ha ! Ha ! :rotfl2::lmao: till we go back.... OK back to reality.

May pixiedust: be sprinkled on Snowangel and Marshay before and during your Magical Vacation.

Thanks and Awesome - Can we go back???? You and your family have a great time.

Marshay - I know the feeling, DD and I are have 350 more days !!! Ha ! Ha ! :rotfl2::lmao: till we go back.... OK back to reality.

May pixiedust: be sprinkled on Snowangel and Marshay before and during your Magical Vacation.

I'm so glad you guys had a great time...able to meet up with Dissers, etc.

wow, 350 days -- think you need to sneak in another trip!!:rotfl2::rotfl:

My mom came in last night. She really surprised the kids. Today we went to DTD and tonight was 'Ohana. Had a great meal. Tonight hoping grandmom will take the kids do we can do EMH at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter