**July 2020**

Our family of four will be traveling to Disney World and arriving late night (have to wait until older daughter's softball tournament is over to fly out) on June 28 and staying through July 6th. We will be celebrating my youngest daughter's 11th birthday on July 2nd and my husband's birthday on July 5th. We have never visited in July before but it's Disney so we are just happy to be going!

My brother and his girlfriend will be joining us on July 1st and staying through July 4th.

We are staying at Caribbean Beach Resort.

Our family of four will be traveling to Disney World and arriving late night (have to wait until older daughter's softball tournament is over to fly out) on June 28 and staying through July 6th. We will be celebrating my youngest daughter's 11th birthday on July 2nd and my husband's birthday on July 5th. We have never visited in July before but it's Disney so we are just happy to be going!

My brother and his girlfriend will be joining us on July 1st and staying through July 4th.

We are staying at Caribbean Beach Resort.
We're celebrating a birthday on the 5th too :)

Added to roll call :welcome:

Dining opened for me today. I don't usually make many reservations this far out but we arrive in the evening on the 3rd and wanted to grab something plus see if the dessert party opened for the 4th (which it didn't). Have Beaches n Cream right now for the 3rd but might change to Narcoossee's and I'll book Toledo for one night but can't figure out any other plans just yet!

The annual passholder's discount opened up and we were able to book the BC from July 1st to 6th. We are really looking forward to it. :)

Last edited:
Is it silly that I am super excited to be booking dining tomorrow morning? I get so excited to book dining every trip! :)

180 days left!

Anyone else trying to book a MK dessert party for July 3? It says no availability but CM told me when I called at 180+ days (Jan 1) that it wasn't available yet. I keep checking everyday. 🤞

Was able to apply the sun and fun rate to our Poly garden view club level rooms - for two rooms saved 700 bucks! My parents offered to pay the difference between our poly studio and the club level room, so we are going in style!! I am so so excited.

Please add us.
DH & 1 (DVC) staying at OKW again! July 24 - Aug 1. Going with Good friends that he coached and their 3 children 9, 8 & 5.

DH & I will become grandparents in May so we are practicing taking little ones again. It will be the 3rd time with us for the parents and the 9 & 8 year old. The mom is a teacher hence the summer schedule but we've done June, July and August in the past - see signature. The hottest trip ever was with my DD and her husband in Sept. 2018. May 2017 was a close second.

Can't wait for the hours to be posted.

Thank you!

Hi all! I'll be at WDW from 7/17 - 7/24. The first part of it is for a conference and I'm staying at the Dolphin until the 21st, then at AKL for the 21st to the 24th. Hopefully my mom will be joining me on the 21st to make it our second mom/daughter trip.

I was initially just going to stay at FQ for the 21st - 24th portion, but that Sun&Fun offer made a Standard View room at AKL only about $140 more than FQ, so I jumped on it yesterday...

....Even though I really should be focusing on my April solo trip. :laughing:

I KEEP planning only 1 trip, but WDW just keeps pulling me back in.

Just booked
July 20-31 split stay Fort Wilderness Cabin & All Star Music Family Suite

I'm a little nervous about July. We've done late August before so we've done the heat. But I'm worried about heat and crowds. But as the kids get older with more school/sports responsibilities, this is the only time to fit in a longer trip.

We are also planning on driving for the first time. We will take a few days on the way to make some tourist-y stops. DH is gung-ho but I'm hoping a conflict arises and I have to fly down.

Not a teacher but scheduling around school and softball...

Myself and 12YO daughter
Traveling July 18-25th
Staying July 18-22 at Pop then moving to Beach Club (I was limited to Club Level with the new discount, very apprehensive at first but now getting excited about it!)

The annual passholder's discount opened up and we were able to book the BC from July 1st to 6th. We are really looking forward to it. :)
Hi 👋
We will be at WDW from 17 to 24 July at the Beach Club - Club Level
Sooooooo happy!!!!!!
:welcome:
Just booked
July 20-31 split stay Fort Wilderness Cabin & All Star Music Family Suite

We are also planning on driving for the first time. We will take a few days on the way to make some tourist-y stops. DH is gung-ho but I'm hoping a conflict arises and I have to fly down.
We have driven down 10 or so times now, definitely fun to experience at least once.
Not a teacher but scheduling around school and softball...

Myself and 12YO daughter
Traveling July 18-25th
Staying July 18-22 at Pop then moving to Beach Club (I was limited to Club Level with the new discount, very apprehensive at first but now getting excited about it!)
Kind of fun to be 'pushed' into trying something new - I am sure it will be great!
Please add us.
DH & 1 (DVC) staying at OKW again! July 24 - Aug 1. Going with Good friends that he coached and their 3 children 9, 8 & 5.
DH & I will become grandparents in May so we are practicing taking little ones again. It will be the 3rd time with us for the parents and the 9 & 8 year old. The mom is a teacher hence the summer schedule but we've done June, July and August in the past - see signature. The hottest trip ever was with my DD and her husband in Sept. 2018. May 2017 was a close second.
Thank you!
How exciting, congrats!
Is it silly that I am super excited to be booking dining tomorrow morning? I get so excited to book dining every trip! :)

180 days left!
Not to me, I always get excited to book dining whether it is an all out dxddp trip or just a couple sit downs.

Was able to apply the sun and fun rate to our Poly garden view club level rooms - for two rooms saved 700 bucks! My parents offered to pay the difference between our poly studio and the club level room, so we are going in style!! I am so so excited.
That' a great savings and an excellent gift.

I was able to book everything I want dining wise except for a Rose and Crown for my husband and me on our date night. I hope it is just a case of them releasing more ADRs later or something and not anything else (refurb, upcharge dining etc.).

I leave in two days for a short girl's trip and am so excited! I will most likely be on to update again before we leave at the crack of dawn Saturday, if not I will be back and updating when we get home.

I'm getting confused with the months we're both going lol but our July dates overlap a bit :goodvibes Hopefully we can say hello again this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter