July 4th Activities

mgou4

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if any special activities will be taking place at Universal Studios, Island of Adventure, and City Walk over July 4th? Having never been there before and traveling with the family (hubby, 2 son's (16 &12). I am finding it difficult to find any activities going on over the 4th. I am sure it is a little to early to hear of any concerts, parades, etc... We are staying at the HRH.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to reply to this message, I appreciate it very much!!!!

Marion ;)

Does anyone know if Universal/IOA and CityWalk are having simultaneous fireworks displays again?

They didn't for New Years so my guess would be no for the 4th. The two parks had their own things going at their time it was about 10 seconds after each other, but looked like the Studios had the better of the two shows. I know that there was a citys fireworks farely close by that we watched after the Universal fireworks was over.

Thanks Robert. That's too bad. Last year's were spectacular!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter