June 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

My Mom isn't coming with for our June trip so I have the following ressies to cancel all for a party of 5 ppl. I will cancel tomorrow AM unless I receive an PM requesting to coordinate the cancellation.

6/2 Crystal Palace 3:30pm
6/4 Crystal palace 8:20pm
6/4 1900 PF 5pm
6/5 Akershus 12:25pm

I was just looking at the reservation list and saw a few good character breakfasts available for at least 7 people:

Chef Mickeys 6/5 8-40 am
Tusker House 6/7 - 9:05 am
Akerush 6/9 - 8:00 am

I already have both Chef Mickeys and Tusker house so I thought I would pass these availabilities on to someone else here.

Ooooh, these are difficult reservations to get. I hope someone on this thread snagged them. I tried to get the one on the 17th, but was too late.

Bummer. I wish you had gotten it. I just snagged them the last few days. So keep trying every morning. Things keep popping up. I preferred the dinner and just got that this morning. So keep trying!:surfweb:

I'm going to cancel:

6/4 Garden Grill at 7:20 pm for 2 people

PM me if you want to arrange a time. If I haven't heard from anyone I'll cancel it this evening.

I just saw a Le Cellier on June 17th at 8:15pm for a party of 5 or 6. Kinda late for us, but thought someone else might be interested.

Getting ready to cancel -
Whispering Canyon 6/8 @ 9:05 pm party of 9
Chef Mickeys 6/9 @7:20am party of 9
Rose and Crown 6/11 @ 6:35pm party of 9
Biergarten 6/11 @ 7:45pm party of 9

Two families making ressies for each other and we over lapped.

I want chef mickeys! Are you canceling now

Hi all -
Sorry - wasn't thinking to post here first. Just cancelled 50s Prime Time Cafe at 12:30 on Sunday, May 29 (This Sunday). I know it's May - but thought it might help those heading down for the Memorial Day start of their trip. Party of 9.

Yay!!! I got it! I took 5, so there is four still left! Canceling breakfast at 1900 Park Fare party of 5 for 11:10.

Was able to secure Akershus so have decided to cancel CRT since we just got to do it at Thanksgiving. Not great times but better than nothing! :) Contact me if you're interested, and we can arrange a time. Otherwise, I will cancel both by 10pm central. :)

CRT 6/7 party of 4, 9:35pm
CRT 6/9 party of 4, 9:25pm

Just cancelled a 1900 Park Fare at 10:10 A.M. on June 24. Hope someone gets it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter