June 2021 PTR "Let's make up for last year."

We got back Thursday night. Friday night, we zoned out. This weekend, I played in a tennis tournament and made the finals after playing many hours in the heat. I am finally ready to start the actual trip report! (It was a fantastic trip with some crazy weird things too!)View attachment 581818

Well done Alice!!! Yes, you must have been boiling hot today......

Looking forward to reading along with this one........:cheer2:

I'm enjoying reading this two days before we leave for our trip. I relate to a lot of this. We are staying at PB for the first time because I got a great rate. We usually only stay at RP (or SF when RP is too expensive). My youngest (now 13) and I took a special spontaneous, school-skipping week long trip right after New Year's and I am so glad because Covid then hit. I didn't get my "year of Universal" but we had a great trip. Now that the youngest is vaccinated, I'm taking her, her two older siblings, and her sister's best friend on a crazy celebration trip. It sounds like your kid would fit in well with them. They all excelled in accelerated classes in a difficult mostly online school year, and band is a huge part of my older daughter's life. She and her friend are going to get no sleep before our trip because they have D&D by zoom planned. We are all proud nerds.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter