• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 2nd - CT Mini Meet

jojo_ct

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>
Since only Dom was able to make it up to NH yesterday, the rest of us are feeling pretty down in the dumps. The only thing that may cheer us up is a get together here in CT. We had such a good time at Rainforest Cafe last time, that we are heading there again on Saturday, June 2nd. Dinner reservations are at 6:14pm and I will be in front of the restaurant by 5:00pm to meet, greet and trade. Please email me or post if you can come so I make sure the table is large enough.

Jessica and I will be there:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: !!!

Kathie, I just saw your picture from Nat's...you look like you are coming down with something. By my estimation it should hit by saturday morning...just in time for you to come to CT!!!!!

Leslie

I'm glad you asked. The only Rainforest Cafe in CT is at West Farms Mall, which is just west of Hartford on I84. Exit 40.

I should be there. Have a soccer tournament that weekend but I should be done by that time.

See you there!

I will be there, for sure. But won't have much new, I am leaving two days after the meet for the June event and my first stay at my DVC WLVillas. I can't wait to a they say in the DVC's Be Welcomed home. Peggie

Is this for Dinner or do you do some trading afterwards as well?

Dom, let me correct you: Last time there was trading before, * during * , and after dinner!

:sunny:

Wanda :wave:

I will see what I can do... It's not that far from work...

what fun. Guess I'll just have to wait for you to each come down to Florida again. Have pin will trade. or was that ... Have gun will travel?

Enjoy trading in that airconditioned environment and think of all of us melting at the World:eek:

Leslie.....I only wish I could. I have already used that excuse a couple of times. It's tough because I only work in the restaurant on Thursday, Friday & Saturday. If it was any other day I might be able to make it. :(

It sounds like fun......the trading before during and after eating sounds just like Nat's Pin Party. I'm sure you'll have a great time. I hope to catch you next time. :wave:

We made other plans for this weekend and will miss seeing you all at the RFC. Shucks!!! Promise me you'll have another one soon? Always look forward to being with you all - wish it could have been this time too, but there is always the future. Caroline:(

Bumping this up to page one so anyone who didn't see this but can come to West Hartford this Saturday will know that they are very welcome. Let me know if you can come if you haven't already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter