June, July, August Planning!! Here we come Mouse House!

:worship: It is good to be around people with the same ideas when planning ahead. I have bought DD's flights to come home for Christmas and others are shocked I have done that already.

I knew there was a reason I missed this group!

EE22, I think you have more planning done for oct than I have for may / june. :thumbsup2 I envy your energy! And now, your going to start for xmas. Wow. How many more days for school?

Candi, Thanks! your trip is fastly approaching too. Hope you have a great time. And good weather!

Happy Easter 2015!

mky pluto:

MKY...that's because it's only TWO days!! :rotfl2:
:maleficen:hmghost:
Can't wait though. Need to buy return flight in May. I have to buy Christmas when I buy Halloween return flight:faint: I don't have the kids figured out yet.
Gotta do dining coming up here soon for DH...not sure what I'm going to do yet. Cannot get a micro at CR.

39 Days of school left:earboy2:

Hi everyone! I will be there in 75 days and I'm so so excited!!
Jun 25-July 2.
3 nights Poly CL and 4 nights at CRB. We have to stay at CRB with my DDs dance school - she is dancing in a parade at MK!

Hiya everyone, :wave2:

Wow, long night > last night. Lots of hail, rain..... luckily no torando's here but north of us > really bad.
Blew over our heavy metal porch swing. Lots of branches, but all ok and just a little clean up here.
Temp was 70 last night and 40 right now.

Been watching weather at WDW I don't think it has been raining like last year. So hoping that last. Don't think I can take another rain soaked trip.

Been making some last minute adjustments to dining and fp+ Since our location has changed.
Happy planning all, mky :wizard:

Happy Sunday!
Finally getting close! Starting to plan the packing. Now, that we changed to 1 br villa, thinking we don't have to bring as much! WooHoo!
Nice having w/d in room. Rechecked our adr's and happy with what we got. Lots of early mornings > know I won't be happy about that > but with the June heat > better off going early. I know we are planning way too much the day we fly in. BW is known for "not ready" room so after check in we are doing mk so I won't be tempted to hang around and wait for check in. Check in is at 4pm and we land before 10am.

Now with the ap's vouchures we have > are these tix automatically on our arm bands when we get them? And when you activate them> are they automatically on the bands? Not sure about that whole process being ap vouchures.
Thanks if anyone knows.

Tomar, all your plans should be very close! Hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy all your activities :thumbsup2 Congratulations to all.:thumbsup2 ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

TP2 & EE22, you will be out of school before you know it. Here some are out 2nd week May or all way to 2nd week June. From winter storms days.

RHMH, Hope your all planned with your trip! Very exciting. princess: :earsboy:

Candi, Your about ready to go too! Hope your new job is working out great! pooh:

OMG I just realized that I had a 15 yr anniversary here > yesterday. WOW time flies.

Happy Planning, mky :simba:

27 days of school left. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:tigger:
I make dining for October on May 3rd!!
Our flight leaves earlier now and we get to MCO at 9:35 am. We'll have the entire day there!!:mickeyjum:donald:

I don't know how the vouchers work MKY...that's how ours are too so you'll have to fill me in after you come back.

I assume we can store our luggage at the CR when we get there. Hopefully we'll travel light! It's only the weekend.

Yes, EE22 CR does store your luggage. And they have the airline check in and luggage desk right at the front of CR. Between bus areas > to front entrance.
Your scaring me about making ADR's already cause if we go back > we will be there before you and I haven't even considered setting that up. :tilt: Although I did see a flyer on here about the bounce back being offered now and see we are blacked out with my dates. :sad::sad2::sad1:
Wow, less than a month and your out of school. I knew I always wanted to be a teacher. Not sure where I came up with nursing > think my parents thought it was a good idea? o_O :oops:

Hope everyone is having a great week. Happy Planning, mky :flower1:

Thanks mky!! I knew you'd know. I figured they all do, but we have left our stuff in the car before...not sure what we'll do. We should be lift due to it being a weekend.
Sorry about the scare about ADRs but yes...May 3rd is the date for October. Late June for December.
We are done June 2nd so my day count was school days, but next weekend I'll be under a month for all days. Can't wait! No tests to help study for this summer and no high stake tests or applications either for either kid. I might read a book! I need relaxation...they are doing 30 million in renovations at our school next year. This will be my 8th and they never go well :scared:

I buy the other half of our airfare and the kids for Christmas soon too!

As you say...happy planning!!

:flower1::flower::flower1: 1 month to goooooooooooooooo !!! :flower1::flower::flower1:

i better get busy. :hourglass

Hope everyone is having a great day! Tomar, have a great trip. :daisy: And a wonderful event! :hug:

mky :wizard:

Yahoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One month from Saturday and I'm done with school for the summer. Cannot wait!!
I hope your plans are solid mky!
Tomar's better be too.
I make dining for October on Sunday!:ccat:

Hello and Good Day To All

Sorry, Friends I dropped off for a while.. DD - Midori is so busy with school, Korean language classes and Choir/Dance.

Can't remember if I mentioned in the past but purchased RT flight on Korean Airlines for Midori - great price on first class tickets through our corporate contacts...

Hope everyone is doing well, getting ready for Disney Vacations and good weather...I am thinking of doing a Solo trip while Midori is in Korea...

Well...dining was a mess this morning...wouldn't recognize stuff online...did a few more on the app...but then wouldn't do our last day.
I hope FP+ isn't that messed up when I have to make them!
I wanted to go back to bed, but couldn't as then I was wide awake.

RMHM :thumbsup2 nice. DD will be traveling in style! ::yes::

EE22, Sorry about the adr's. Ugh. There system has many flaws. And they all seem to act up when you need them to work. Been there and done that. :confused3 But, less than 1 month for school! Woohoo! :banana:
For getting ready > so far we shopped, and then shopped some more. :scratchin Just odds and ends stuff now.
Dad and boys are doing well > and I think might be a little happy we are going to be gone for a while. ::yes:: Although he would not say that.

We are getting close. And very excited Till I check accuweather > and they are showing rain every day we are there. :scared1: I know I cannot take that again. So send some pixie dust our way for good dry weather. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :littleangel:

mky :wizard:

Arrrggg on the rain MKY but the forecast is pretty far out and it can change by then.

The new job is going okay. It isn't what I was hoping it was but there might be a different job on the horizon for me.....stay tuned. They contacted me about coming to work for them, so that was pretty cool. My interview involved them sending the corporate jet to pick me up and take me to Tennessee for the interview. :)

We are only 9 days from departure, 10 days from Disney! It has been way too long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter