June, July, August Planning!! Here we come Mouse House!

TP2 - Welcome Back

MKY - Woooo Hoooo - Have fun....

To all - Have a super great weekend..

Midori has been very busy with school and after school activities..The Choir group is planning a trip to New Orleans... and I can't go.... bummer...

party::dancer:party: Mky- your in Single Digits ! 9 !party::dancer:

Hope you are all ready for Halloween Fun in the World !!:hmghost::hmghost:

RHMH- Sorry you can`t accompany Midori`s Choir to New Orleans,:flower3:

Hope Everyone Have a great Week !!!:grouphug:

:wave2: Hiya everyone, :cheer2:

Getting a bit stressful here. :hourglass We are at 8 days!
Work a clinic tommorrow and this weekend and I am done! WooHoo. :cool1:
Boys are upset. Every time we touch a suitcase, they start freaking out. Big babies. :yoda: :chewy:

Thanks for the send off. :thumbsup2

Think all our plans are ok. Will probably drop some dining or rearrange it while there. Hoping all works well with 7DMT Or I will have alot of fp+'s to change. The accuweather is again showing alot of rain. :upsidedow Well wdw rain is way better than illinois rain. :thumbsup2

Everyone have a great week & Happy Planning, mky princess:

:banana::dance3::dance3::dance3::cheer2::cheer2:
Almost Mouse Time!
Keep calm mky!
Thirties in the forecast here this week:scared1:
Enjoy the FL rain is right!!

Hiya everyone, :yay:

yes, we are at 5 days! OMG, thinking we are going to have our trip of may's rain [as well as the tomar's]. Looks like alot of rain. :(
:wizard: Send DRY pixie dust please! :wizard:

I hadn't set up our owner's locker, yet. I just remembered to check. Duh. Bug, would of killed me. :lmao:

It is crazy weather here. Been in the 50's for 2 days now. And terribly overcast. Suppose to stay like this for a week yet. We will be looking kinda funny at midway airport in shorts and sandals. :laughing: :confused3

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

mky :cutie:

:tinker::ccat::donald::dumbo::hmghost:MKY- 5 ! WHOO HOOO !:tinker::ccat::donald::dumbo::hmghost:

Sending PixieDust for Sunny days , EVERY day of your vacay !!!!pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Hope Everyone Has a Great weekend !!:grouphug:

party:party:MKY - 4 !!party:party:

Wishing you the Bestest Time in the world !!!:banana:...Safe Travels, and sunny Days , and say hi to Mickey for us !!!!!! :mickeyjum

Wow! I hope you have a great trip mky and Bug!!
What did you do for your costume?
I hope the boys aren't too upset wIth your mouse visit.

Hiya everyone ;)

1 nite and we will be at wdw! Woohoo!

Our outfits are dalmations. T shirts with tail. Baseball hats with ears. Shorts just going with white or black. Dont really want to ruin good shorts. But t shirts are longer type anyway.
Dotted up a pair of keds and socks too. ;)
Should be fun. Our party is 23 rd. tuesday

Hope everyone has a great week!
And
Happy planning, MKY

Hiya everyone ;)

1 nite and we will be at wdw! Woohoo!

Our outfits are dalmations. T shirts with tail. Baseball hats with ears. Shorts just going with white or black. Dont really want to ruin good shorts. But t shirts are longer type anyway.
Dotted up a pair of keds and socks too. ;)
Should be fun. Our party is 23 rd. tuesday

Hope everyone has a great week!
And
Happy planning, MKY
Have an awesome time!!!
Maybe next year DH. And I can make a party.
Like the outfit idea:goodvibes

Hello and Happy Day To All

MKY - have a super time....

To all - Midori is having super freshman year.. She was asking to the Homecoming Dance!!!!!!!

OMG - My girl is really growning up...

Hiya everyone
Moved to CR today. And room was ready at 10 am. Nice.
Spent rest of day at mk and did our fp+ 7dmt!
Had no issues with it. Bug is doing well except for the csr's water slide. She landed badly on her knee.
Rain started tonight after 4 pm just lightly so far
Waiting for mnsshp fireworks we are watching from room. ;)
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Mky

:wave2: Hiya everyone, :wave2:

Well vacation is over. :guilty: Back to work in AM. Ugh.

Our trip was alot of fun. BUT, yes it rained and then it rained some more. I would say we had more rain then we did in May. :crazy2: We had 2 good pool days. Our MNSSHP was a bust. It had a light rain throughout the night. So no headless horseman, and fireworks where mostly in clouds of smoke. The new 7dmt was a good ride, but short. Yes, we where comfortable and bug did fine with her knee issues for the ride.

A few resturant changes, where not our favorite. The grand floridian tea, has changed it's menu. They totally changed the finger sandwiches. And now there is no ala carte. you get the choice of 3 different tea / lunch.
We for the first time in years, had a poor experience at chef's defrance. Our appy was burned ??? and way to crowded for the serves. Barely saw our waiter.

Sorry hit the return key and it posted before I was done. :upsidedow

We did have a great breakfast at chef mickey's which was a surprise. And we liked our breakfast at the castle. Nice meal this time at the brown derby too.

CSR, was surprisingly nice. We had 1 pool day here. And did like the room, and location in the rancheros. We where a short walk to the main pool area, and had a very nice quiet pool outside our room. We even ate at mayan grille and enjoyed it. For a moderate this has a "more grown up" feel to it. Yes there are families, just not as many?? Am I making sense? I think the convention center helps that?

CR mkv, was again super. We could see the mess at the poly. OMG. it looked like a war zone. I would put it up there with the mess at DTD. :crazy2: We had 1 pool day here, and again a great time. Especially, love renting the boat. It is sooooooooooooooo peaceful and quiet out there on the boat's.

National rental, no problems we got a camry was very nice. no problems. Drove almost 300 miles and still had a 1/4 tank of gas. Wow.

Was a bit worried about southwest returning to midway. OMG, they had the fire at the air traffic control center. Lots of cancellations. We came back 4 days after the incident and still they cancelled near 200 flights at both ohare and midway. But we went out about 1 hr late [coming and going] but otherwise was ok.

Hope everyone had a great month!. and nice weekend. Sat. we hit the 40's with a forecast of possible snow flurries. OMG glad we missed that bullet.

Happy planning, mky princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter