Jungle Jim

V

vmikids

How about Jungle Jims? Is this a good place to eat? One of the sites people from this board gave me said price was $10 or under so now the question is... is it good? Want to hear from people who have ate here. Thank you! ;)

Jungle Jim's is a regular stop for us. They have very good and very big burgers along with very very strong silly tropical drinks. I usually spend about $20 pp there including drinks, tax and tip.

-- Robin

Just wanted to know how much are those burgers? Do they have a kids menu? How long are waits to be seated?

thank you. These sites were great. Seems this is a good alternate to Rainforest cafe. Is the atmosphere cool? Thank you for the coupon too! ;)

Thanks for the free appetizer certificate. I already have it printed and in my Dis Folder ready for my trip in June! :)

We ate there the first week in April (last year). The food was enjoyable, but they mixed up our order. They not only gave us the wrong order, but then brought our regular order. We rolled out of the place! We may return at some time, but there are many other places to try both on and off Disney grounds.

We went to Jungle Jims a couple of years ago and everyone really liked it. We all had burgers but I was stupid. I thought I would be healthy and try one of those veggie burgers....needless to say it wasn't that good but everyone else's "real" burgers were great. We'll definitely go there again. :D

LoriB

This is a silly question but.....do I just print off the coupon on the page from the above link? I only ask because most coupons have a bar code or something and expiry dates with restrictions etc. All this one says is "free appetizer with purchase of any 2 entrees".

We ate at jungle jims just last week. The food was good the prices great. The childrens menu was very cheap, 4-5$ drink included and llittle plastic animals stuck on the straws, usual kids selection about 6 or so items. we had sandwichs and apps and had no complaints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter