• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just added on 300 pts at OKW direct with Disney at $135 per point thru 2057. Added magical beginnings and that reduced the price to $115 per point.

It's a great deal for people who love OKW, particularly if you own a June or later use year. If they offered an AKL deal that good it'd be awfully tempting even though I don't need more AKL.

The current deal for members is depending upon how many points are bought. For 300 pts the discount is $70 per point ($205 - $70 = $135). Then you can give back the 2023 points for $20 per point credit. That brings the per point cost to $115 per point.
You are going to be very happy with those points!

ATTN DVC: If you make the prices more reasonable then people will buy direct!

I’m looking at you $240pp+ 2042 resorts!

The current deal for members is depending upon how many points are bought. For 300 pts the discount is $70 per point ($205 - $70 = $135). Then you can give back the 2023 points for $20 per point credit. That brings the per point cost to $115 per point.
Congrats! I would absolutely be doing this too if I had the free cash right now.

Alas a new laundry room is calling.

I'm trying to decide now on which resort to buy into. Not picky on where we stay, but like 2 BR and usually do early summer. Had SSR years back but had to sell it in my divorce. Finally ready to take the plunge but just mulling over options.

I'm trying to decide now on which resort to buy into. Not picky on where we stay, but like 2 BR and usually do early summer. Had SSR years back but had to sell it in my divorce. Finally ready to take the plunge but just mulling over options.
OKW has huge 2BR villas and a great point chart. SUPER great point chart on the 3BR if think you'd use those, and you have to be an owner to get them. Disney really messed up on the OKW point chart lol. With the nice deal on direct they have right now, OKW is a good choice for anyone not picky about location IMO.

OKW has huge 2BR villas and a great point chart. SUPER great point chart on the 3BR if think you'd use those, and you have to be an owner to get them. Disney really messed up on the OKW point chart lol. With the nice deal on direct they have right now, OKW is a good choice for anyone not picky about location IMO.
Yes that's a great deal. I do sometimes like closer resorts, so I just purchased 150 at RIV and am going to add the other 150 at OKW with the member pricing and all the things as soon as this closes. Excited to be back in the land of DVC owners!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter