Just Back , any questions ?

Ron from Michigan

DIS Veteran
Just returned Sat. From our 2 week stay at All Star Movies. Had beautiful weather never rained a drop. Parks were never crowded except for Saturdays when the locals came out. Just about walked on every ride including Mission Space, which I must say is great. I just loved this ride, never bothered me in the least. Saw Passholders preview of Mickey's Phiharmagic Saturday and it is by far the best 3-D film they have ever made, it was great. If there are any questions I will gladly answer them.

We are going in 12 days and I'm hoping that the lack of crowds is the same when we go! That's why we chose this time of year!

Welcome back! Will you be writing a trip report?

Welcome back...good luck with your "post-Disney letdown"...which we'll be experiencing in two weeks!
Very glad to hear about the rain. September is the rainiest month of the year in Orlando, but October is one of the dryest...so we picked the final week of September/first week of October, thinking that the rain would start to slow down. Glad that it looks like the rain already slowed down! How were your temperatures??
Also...did Tower of Terror rehab start during your stay? A little concerned that during our week, one side will be closed down. Always fears that that'll lead to extra long lines on the open side.
Also...being that you're from Michigan, sorry about Wolverine loss!

Hello,

I have been asking but nobody seems to be able to answer: Are Mission Space and Philharmagic going to be open during Early Entry?

Thank you
Angie

Also just back...on Sunday. Tower had a 30 minute wait on Friday with one side down.

We had great weather Tues-Friday and one 30 minute afternoon shower on Saturday.

The Orlando forecast did call for rain early in the week.

Yes, I will be posting a trip report in the next week. I will also start posting our restaurants reviews starting tonight or tommorrow. Yes they had one side down on ToT, but the line did not seem too long. R&R coaster was down the first week so at least got to ride it the second week. TMRR is still down, they look like they are doing a lot of work on it, they are completely painting the whole ride. Missed COP again, hopefully it will be open in Dec. I believe Mission Space was open for early entry. After being at Disney for 2 weeks, it's hard to get in the scheme of things again. But we feel so lucky to be able to go to WDW for 2 weeks when many families cannot afford to go at all.

You can thank Isabel for the no rain. We will be back in the 50-60 % by Wed. this week for the next several days.

Originally posted by elemusing
I have been asking but nobody seems to be able to answer: Are Mission Space and Philharmagic going to be open during Early Entry?

I just got back Saturday too. We were at EPCOT for EE on Wednesday the 17th, and Mission Space WAS open for EE.

I'm not sure about Philharmagic, because it was not open yet during our trip.

Welcome home ~ Looking forward to the reports, especially the restaurant ones.

Besides no rain what was the weather like? Was it really hot? What about at night?

Yes it was very hot 90 every day, it was humid but it never seemed to bother us that much. We have been in August and that was much worse. In the evening it always cooled off in the 70's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter