Just Back from 4th July GG

How bad did she pout on the way home? I bet that ride was fun, not!:eek:

I'll tell you what was fun was putting another $85 in the truck to get the camper home. I'm actually online now looking at the Starcraft 21SD. I've had enough and I'm going to downgrade. I don't need that big monster I got.

Well, hello Donnie!!! Glad ya made it home safe & sound!!

I'm so proud of you for not dropping the food. But, you must not use the hose everyone else uses to clean their crappers with.. to wash your dishes!!!! That is just sooooooo nasty, dude!!!

Whining about putting $85 in your truck to get home from FW... you make me sick....... you aint done squat till you spent over $1K ......:lmao:

I'll tell you what was fun was putting another $85 in the truck to get the camper home. I'm actually online now looking at the Starcraft 21SD. I've had enough and I'm going to downgrade. I don't need that big monster I got.

I think all the paper products slowed you down :thumbsup2

I'm so proud of you for not dropping the food. But, you must not use the hose everyone else uses to clean their crappers with.. to wash your dishes!!!! That is just sooooooo nasty, dude!!!

He didn't drop the food (It smelled soooooo good) but he did drop the lid to his bean dish and it broke. Everyone ate up all the food. Chris (both my Chris and Pete's Chris) said it was wonderful!

Whining about putting $85 in your truck to get home from FW... you make me sick....... you aint done squat till you spent over $1K ......:lmao:

I'm sorry Scott. It just seems wild to spend $200 to go 300 miles and do a little driving while at the fort. My plan is a smaller camper, a new cart and more trips. How's that for a theory lol.

I never thought of that Debbie. I'll remember it. Believe me it all get's another washing in the hot water heater. Maybe from now on I'll hook up my outside shower hose and use it.

Yep, my gas bill for this trip was $450. What's so funny is the cheapest gas I bought the entire trip was the Hess station on Disney property!!!!

It seemed too me everyone was in a good mood this trip. We talked to more people than ever before not just in the loops but at the hotels too and everyone even Disney CW were happy. Cheryl, Rudy and I would like to thank everyone at GG for your hospitality and a great trip.

Well then....who the HECK is THIS GUY????

hillbillie2.jpg

He must be one of those redneck rvers with the outhouse:lmao:

This sure looks like a helluva good time .....I recognize most folks in the photos......except for these....can anyone help me out....I think the first one is Brad, but cant be sure, I have NO IDEA about the other 3....

31a177c5.jpg
:scratchin

Yep, my gas bill for this trip was $450. What's so funny is the cheapest gas I bought the entire trip was the Hess station on Disney property!!!!

That's one of the reasons we go to WDW/FtW once a week!! The Hess at Disney is cheaper than Sam's Club 25 miles away! It's a dual-purpose thing - fun & gas do go together!:thumbsup2

Pretty sad commentary on my state when diesel is 20 cents a gallon cheaper at WDW than it is down the street.

Glad to see you were recycling. Thats got to be the fullest recycle bin ever at disney. Looks like everyone had a great time.

Picture064.jpg

is that Gatordad/pete and tungpo1 making sure all of the bottles are empty and ready for the recycler? I can hear them now.

Pete: look there is some perfectly good bear left in these bottles

Tungpo1: lets pour them all into 2 bottles so we can have a FREE BEER

Pete: No lets get cups so we won't spill any beer trying to pour them into the little bottles.

Tungpo1: were out of cups how about this bucket?

Pete: Ok but wash it with that hose over there

Tungpo1: Pete taste this one

Pete: "cough cough" thats nasty---OK who put thier cigarette out in this beer

DES1954: Pete what are you doing?

Pete: noth-in

DES1954: Get out of the trash and stay away from my Golf cart.

I hope the GG for Halloween is this much fun.

after awhile, I started dumping my empties in the regular garbage, because it was so overflowing..... they didn't dump the recyclables until sunday morning.... we got there thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter