JUst back from 5 days at DL/DCA plus 3 more in San Diego

geffric

<font color=teal>DH thinks I'm funny -- but I tell
We just got back from a wonderful trip.. the plan that worked for us was..

get to DL to stand in line for the 8 am opening. We did Matterhorn first, both sides, then went toward Spash. got a fast pass for Indy, went on Thunder MT RR twice, then Splash without any wait over 15 minutes. Went on Jungle Cruise, fast passed Buzz, then went on SPACE MOUNTAIN>>> Yes it is OPEN!!!>>>> Most wait times is 60 minutes and no fast pass.. but the line moves fast, but then it was.. READY??

10 am. so time to hop to DCA.. we fast passed Grizzly then Soarin' and went on California Screaming and Tower of Terror with minimun waits. Lunch then a leisurely afternoon using the fast passes in place, kids did single rider line ( no wait) for Grizzly most times was 6 in a row..and fast passing Roger Rabbit, and autotopia ( sp)..

One night we watched the DL firworks from the ferris wheel in DCA.. really a sight but one needs to be in the park for the full effect. Most nights we watched from Main Street..

Any q's let me know..

Was it horribly crowded on main street when you watched the fireworks? I very much want to see the fireworks show, but I am not willing to spend hours holding a spot, or feel pummeled and pushed around by a crowd. I don't really need to see the projections on the castle. If a person just shows up minutes before the start of the fireworks, is there a space somewhere that is not prime viewing that a person could slip into last minute, and see the sky view of them?

We did not sit for hours waiting for the firework.. we started on Main Street about 30 mintues before the fireworks about at the Coke sign ( where Casey's is in WDW) .. My son had an issue with Dad's putting their kids on their shoulder so we could not see.. so we moved up and had no problem...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter