Just back from 7 nights free dining!

thanks for the reviews! can you tell me what you got at Wolfgang Puck Express? And whether it was lunch or dinner?

iloveeeyore said:
Tusker House -

Kids got cheese burgers with GREAT! french fries, greatest fries we tried all trip, I think even better than Rose & Crown.

I am glad to hear they have burgers at TH. I looked at the menu online and it does not list burgers, is this new?

Loralie

Oh, no, loralie! You are right! They were NOT burgers :blush: ! The were fried chicken sandwiches and they were yummy. Sorry I got confused!

Wolfgang Puck Cafe - Lunch (we always used our CS for lunch and TS for dinner for the better value). DS9 and I had the four cheese pizza, which was just scrumptious! DD12 got the four cheese macaroni, yum! (DS and DD split the pizza and the macaroni in half and shared so they could each have some of both - I'm so proud!). DH had the rosemary rotisserie - moist, tender, flavorful (it came with a choice of sides - he had caesar salad). MIL had pepperoni pizza, and MIL's DH had the ham? and provolone sandwich and loved it. It was our last day and we were tired of eating dessert with lunch, so most of our party got cookies (choc. chip or macadamia nut) because they were wrapped and could be saved for later...but they didn't save them for later anyway! They were disappointingly hard (we like our fresh-baked cookies soft and gooey). The creme brulee (my choice...well, I was full, not stupid! ;) ) was in the top 3 creme brules I've ever had. And once I let everyone else taste it, there wasn't that much left for me!

Aloha! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter