Just back from 9 days in Orlando

Mimi Q

<font color=blue>Can't wait to ride it<br><font co
My DH and two DDs-ages 11 and 2 just returned from 9 days in Orlando. Did MVMCP on 11/30 and Hoop Dee Doo Revue. Ate at CRT, Garden Grill, and Liberty Tree Tavern. Would be glad to answer any questions if I can.

I had 2 good friends in college who were from Toccoa, and spent several weekends there. How was Hoop-de-do for your 11 year old? I'm thinking about doing it on our next trip, but just wasn't sure how my DD would like it. How were the crowds? Did you enjoy MVMCP?

My 11 year old loved it. She laughed so hard. We see it every time we go, and it just never gets old to her. I was afraid now that she was in middle school she might act like she was too cool for the corny jokes, but she didn't.

I thought the crowds were heavy until Sunday.

I liked MVMCP, but I am not sure it was really worth that much extra money. The "snow" on Main Street was pretty. I thought the crowds were about like the E nights we have attended. There is not enough time to see the shows and do all the rides. My 11 year old wanted to do the big rides and my 2 year old didn't want to get off Dumbo. I didn't get to see any shows that night, but I did see Mickey's Twas the Night Before Christmas on Saturday night during regular park hours. It was a very good show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter