• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

just back from a prefect stay

disboo

Working towards the next trip!
We are just back from a five day stay, and it was great! We got $65/nt rooms at Hilton Downtown Disney from Priceline, cheap car from DC National, and purchased our parkhoppers at the Disney Store at the Fashion Mall and got the $50 GC, turned in for Disney Dollars plus the tee shirts. Yippee!

Even better than saving money, I was actually glad to see the parks pretty full over the weekend, although less so yesterday (Monday). Mannequins is reopening 11/17 according to its marquee, and a local newpaper said the closing at Port Orleans is only for a couple of months. AK was open 9 - 5, and most other places seemed open their normal hours. Maybe Disney World is over the hump, attendance-wise.

Visited the AKL for dinner, saw the giraffes, antelope, zebra and other animals being fed, and had dinner at Boma (yum!) Very few people were out on their balconies watching the animals - more people were watching from the lobby and viewing areas. MAybe you don't need a savannah view room to enjoy this beautiful, luxurious and fun place!

I also have to say that the CMs were as terrific as on any of our trips - maybe even more attentive to guests, if that is possible.

We're going on the cruise for the first time ever in January - got the great rates for the 11/13 sailing, and hope to use the AKL postcard for the $135/night rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter