Just Back from DL - Any questions?

cruzindon

Mouseketeer
Just Back from 4 days at DL
Stayed at CCI and had a great time.

DL was very crowded last week, more so than even last year for the 50th, and much more crowded than during the same week in 2004.

:sunny: We are going to DL May 31-June 5. I have been to WDW every year for 11 years but never to DL. I need all the help I can get!!!!
Thanks Tina :wave:

Tina,

Besides these boards, try miceage.com and mouseplanet.com for info. on DL, as well as Disneyland.com.

As for comparing MK to DL, DL is 3/4ths the size of MK. The weather will be cooler and drier than Fla. We were in the park for 11-13 hours daily, something that we would never try at MK because of the heat. The rides are much closer together in DL, there are more of them and the walkways are narrower than those in MK.

When the park is crowded you will definitely know it. Get to the park before opening, if you have little ones hit Fantasyland first and use fastpesses whenever possible. Note, there are no fastpass rides in Fantasyland in DL.

These tips are the same for Fla. as I'm sure you know.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter