Just back from HIFS....loved it!!!

from Canada

Mouseketeer
We spent 2 weeks (Jan 31- Feb 14) at HIFS and would recommend it to anyone with kids. Our children are 4,7,10. We stayed in building #8, ground floor, room #809. Things we likled were, amazing pool, shuffle board, hot tubs, train ride, nightly entertainment. My kids especially liked the bingo, and kareoke. The room was very roomy and I loved having a private bedroom. The staff were friendly and helpful. One day at the laundry, the machine wouldnt work for me, a security guard came along and gave me $1.00 from his own pocket. I asked him if he would get reimbursed for that, and he said not to worry, he just wanted everyone to be happy!! (He really shoud work at Disney). The proximity to Disney couldnt be better, There were literally no hotels on our road (SR536) that were closer to Disney than ours. I hope to post a trip report as soon as I have time. If anyone has any questions in the mean time, Id be happy to answer them. After all, its thanks to everyone here at the DIS that our vacation was as wonderful as it was.
Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter