Just back from VGF!

I have plenty of pictures of the room, but I still can't figure out how to post pictures on DIS!
Oh, and here is another oddity I found when I showered:
There is NO place to hang your clothes or towel near the stall shower! There is a hook on the other end of the bathroom, near the bath/shower. But the purpose of the pocket door between that section and the stall shower section is that 2 people can use the facility at once. Having to keep the door open while showering negates that benefit!

Well I'm determined to get these pictures :lmao: - so hopefully this goes well.

Upload your pictures. When you go to upload them you will see a icon in the corner on the box that looks like * (sort of). Press it, you can choose your picture size there, if you want - otherwise photobucket chooses a standard size.

Press on the picture you want to post, once they've loaded (you can do multiples with the Ctrl button (please excuse me if that's patronizing - the bulk uploader doesn't always work well for me on photobucket)

On the right side you will see "links to share this photo".

Choose the IMG link. Copy it.

And simply paste that link here.

Voila. :thumbsup2

Ask me anything. I don't know how much you already know, so I didn't want to be patronizing. :goodvibes ;)

Well I'm determined to get these pictures :lmao: - so hopefully this goes well.

Upload your pictures. When you go to upload them you will see a icon in the corner on the box that looks like * (sort of). Press it, you can choose your picture size there, if you want - otherwise photobucket chooses a standard size.

Press on the picture you want to post, once they've loaded (you can do multiples with the Ctrl button (please excuse me if that's patronizing - the bulk uploader doesn't always work well for me on photobucket)

On the right side you will see "links to share this photo".

Choose the IMG link. Copy it.

And simply paste that link here.

Voila. :thumbsup2

Ask me anything. I don't know how much you already know, so I didn't want to be patronizing. :goodvibes ;)

Wow, good info! I have never tried posting pics, or used photobucket, etc. Is that something you join? Good to know for future use. If I ever do try, I imagine I will have lots of questions, as I know nothing about how to do that kind of stuff. Thanks.::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter