Just back from VWL

MickeyMcMouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Wow .... what can I say, eight fantastic days at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. Flights with Virgin from Manchester ( Club Orlando ) superb, parks quietish.... weather VERY warm and humid.

Had some first class meals in the resorts and an absolutley brilliant time. Will post the deatils when we catch up with the sleep, but if anyone has anything specific, please ask away...

David and Fiona :cool:

Glad to hear you've had a great time and safe journey home. We would love to stay at WL someday so will be very interested in ALL the details of your trip. Hope you'll do a trip report.

Hi

Glad to hear you had a great time. I have a question. We have booked a PS at the WL Whispering Canyon cafe (I think thats what it is called) when we visit next month, did you eat there at all and if so what was it like?

Thanks

Jools

Hi Jools

If you enjoy a quiet meal then Whispering Canyon is maybe not the place for you. If, however you don't mind a bit of " audience participation " then it will go down a storm.

The foods very good as well and the setting, just off the lobby in the lodge is superb !!

(Don't ask for ketchup ....... )

David :D

Welcome back, guys. I'm interested in hearing about your meals in the resorts - we love to visit the resorts and restaurants and we're planning on trying out some different ones this trip. Trouble is, we always manage to add some new favourites each time, so it makes fitting it all in a bit of a strain on the stomach!

Hi,

Welcome home, sounds like you have had a great time...looking forward to reading more about it:D

Welcome back!

Glad to hear you had a good trip. I am so looking forward to my first 'real' trip home to the VWL myself. Only one night :( but all the more reason to splash out on a 1 bedroom ;)

Penny

Welcome home - glad to hear you had a brill time and look forward to more details when you've recovered! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter