Just back...Part III Dec 8 and Dec 9

zulaya

DIS Veteran
Just a reminder about our cast of characters...
Me 31
DH 32
DS9
DD8
Gramma A
Grampa A

Gramma and Grampa are on their 2nd trip ever to the world. We go every year.

Weds. December 8
We had our Discovery Cove Day so we ate in the room and bolted. Gramma and Grampa decided to walk over to the Yacht Club Galley for breakfast and found it to be delightful! Gramma had Eggs Benedict and Grampa had this French Toast with Banana Bourbon sauce that he proclaimed was divine

We had lunch included with our Discovery Cove package - very good and filling by the way, much better than I had expected. Gramma and Grampa went to Downtown Disney to shop and ended up at Earl of Sandwich, which was so packed they grabbed some To Go things and left. Gramma had a Hawaiian Wrap I think, and I can't remember what Grampa had. Whatever they got they ended up swapping and eating each other's stuff and pronounced themselves happy.

Dinner was at Cape May Cafe tonight. We had all been here before. DS coiuldn't wait to color on the table (they have paper covering it). The worst part was that there was a tour bus full of people who came just at opening, just when we had our PS.

Now I know this sounds bad, but it really irked me. All these older women from this tour just kept walking in front of me whether I was helping my children at the buffet or not, as if they were the only ones there and that we should be moving out of their way. The entire rude manners of almost this entire group was very very irritating. I mean my 9 year old has better manners than that.

I make it sound like it ruined our meal. It almost did for me, but mostly because we were exhausted from the day. But our server was so pleasant to our family, and talked with my kids, as she has a 10 year old boy herself, that it balanced out.

Thurs. December 9
We had breakfast at Cindy's at 10:20am, the last seating. I think I am tired of it. I have seen the castle enough, eaten there enough that I am just a little tired of it. DH however, this is the highlight of his trip so I am sure we'll be there again. I know I make it sound bad...it wasn't. The pictures, the characters, they made everyone else feel great. I think I was just tired and not into it this time around.

Lunch...we did takeout at Beaches and Cream again. It was good.

Dinner was at Garden Grill tonight. We all love this place. Pluto especially was rambunctious and playful. We all smiled for sure. All you can eat...The cornbread stuffing...to die for! And this is from someone who HATES, absolutely hates, stuffing.

Part IV next...

zulaya said:
Dinner was at Garden Grill tonight. We all love this place. Pluto especially was rambunctious and playful. We all smiled for sure. All you can eat...The cornbread stuffing...to die for! And this is from someone who HATES, absolutely hates, stuffing.

Part IV next...

I ditto your part about the cornbread stuffing!
I do not like stuffing and LOVED the cornbread stuffing, my mom didn't eat any so I ate all of it and almost asked for more but I was stuffed!

Thanks for the reviews, im reading them all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter