just back

dalt01

DIS Veteran
had 3 days put aside for universal, IOA, did both parks in one day. universal was a ghost town, hardly any snack stands were open in either park. will be happy to answer any questions.

barry, we have went the last three years so i am familiar with all the attractions. really like MIB, one of the tour books calls it buzz lightyear on steroids and i agree. believe it or not i love hanna-barbarra (sic). dr dooms fearfall is a disapointment. and we all enjoy cat in the hat mainly because dd 8 does. spiderman was not working properly, the fall off the building was off and it did'nt seem like you were falling at all. missed the coasters because we were planning to go back a second day and it did not work out that way. got to know ET better than i wanted, we were stuck in it for twenty minutes

Glad you had fun! Did you notice any of the carts selling fresh fruit?

Ugh about ET!

I remember voting it THE place I'd least like to get stuck in!! :earseek:

Welcome back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter