Just booked at the Boardwalk

MikeyNS

DIS Veteran
Sheeshh.. I'm less than 2 weeks from our first trip home @ SSR and wanted to go back so bad I just picked up the phone and got a studio at the Boardwalk! I'm sooo excited! I've really wanted to stay there, and since it's just the wife and I, a studio will suffice (2 weeks ago we took 5 others to stay in a 2BR).
Needless to say I can't wait for the week of Feb 6th to come! .. I didn't think I'd be able to grab the Boardwalk, but it wasn't a problem.
YAY!
This DVC-itis is getting to me.. now to book our October trip. EEK. This can't be normal..? hehe

glad you got what you wanted....

just wait - getting a Thanksgiving or early Dec reservations so you can be at WDW for the Christmas stuff.

or even early in Nov for the wine/food festavial ....

Quote: "now to book our October trip. EEK. This can't be normal..? hehe"
As hard as it may be to "believe" "HERE" is probally the only place you'll find that this type of behavior is not only normal but encouraged!!!hehe

gotta love the DVC:love:

You're going to love the Boardwalk !!! I can't wait to get 'home' myself !!

My October reservation just arrived in the mail today - I love to read those four little words . . . two bedroom, boardwalk view. . . made my day !!:smooth:

MikeyNS, you are as normal as the rest of us:crazy: !! You will love staying at BWV. When we stayed there I had a beautiful view. From our balcony we overlooked the quiet pool, the canal and had a perfect view of the top of Tower of Terror. It was cool! Have a great time.

Oct. 2004 SSR
Aug. 2003 BWV
Oct. 2002 All Star Sports/BCV
March 2001 All Star Sports

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter