~Just Booked Aulani!!

NatashaDisneyCM

DIS Veteran
I am a DVC, BUT was not planning on going till I could do a 2 bedroom for 2 weeks with my points! I did however get an UNBELIEVABLE special to do it sooner and pay cash, so I just booked a ocean view for January!! Not sure what it is like there then, I have never been anywhere on the West coast!!

So glad I get to try it before using my points!!!
so what is the word on January?/
thanks!

Having never been to Hawaii, I can't answer that, other than to think that it is beautiful weather, year round. I am curious about the "unbelievable" deal you got. We're looking at using 538 points for a summer 2012 trip, but if there was another way... If you don't mind sharing, I'd love to hear about it!

Having never been to Hawaii, I can't answer that, other than to think that it is beautiful weather, year round. I am curious about the "unbelievable" deal you got. We're looking at using 538 points for a summer 2012 trip, but if there was another way... If you don't mind sharing, I'd love to hear about it!

Same here...do share if you don't mind. We are planning to go June 2012.

as a travel agent, I got a rate rate, I am however staying in the "Resort" area, which happens to be fine with me!! That way I can "tour" for a longer stay when it is not work related! Only doing the 8 nights!! But that works for me!!

Jan is rainy season but where the resort is does not tend to get much rain. (very dry part of the island, usually sunny everyday and the worst is maybe some warm sprinkles) Just keep the rain in mind for other parts of the island. But hey, rain=incredible waterfalls LOL.

The temp itself is nearly the same year round. Probably about 85 as the high and mid to low 60's for lows.

I am sure you will enjoy it!
Hawaii is spectacular!

To bad Disney dosen't offer Interline rates to Cargo Airline Employees....

Sure miss the Pan AM and Kiwi days

Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter