Just bought a pin . . .

Cherry

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
. . . that I had never seen before on the e-place.
The number is 1148380893. The price seemed reasonable and I couldn't resist. Maybe everyone else has seen this one before, but it was new to me and looks pretty neat.

So you are the one that outbid me. Congratulations. This was the first time that I had seen this pin. Oh well maybe next time.

Lee

Sorry, Lee -- had no idea I was bidding against a DIS buddy. Hope another one comes up soon, and I promise not to bid against you! :D

Cherry...what a great looking pin! So many of the pins are repetative on the e*** site. Congratulations on finding something interesting.

Cherry, nice pin!! Never saw it before. Now you're going to scan it and put it on Pin Pics right? If you need any help feel free to send the pic to me and I'll take care of it.

Thanks for the offer, Dom, and I'll take you up on it. As soon as the pin arrives, I'll scan it and send the picture to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter