• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just bought from Delta Sat....Price dropped already....Getting Vouchers!

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
Friday the prices finally started to drop from Phoenix, AZ to Orlando, but Delta didnt match. Then Sat morning, delta matched at $242.50. I already had 4-$59 vouchers from last trip, so it made it $183.50 each which i felt was good since i hadnt seen it much cheaper all year. I bought on Sat morning. Im still checking it, and this morning, delta dropped another $10pp. I called them and since i purchased on the phone and not the internet because i had to use my vouchers, delta is sending us another 4-$10 vouchers for the next trip! I hope it goes down some more!!

Delta just dropped $80 from the last time I looked. I have already booked on SW for $113 per person. Delta is down from @264 to $164. (I would have booked delta for the extra!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter