Just bought my Disney Monopoly!!!

cindala

<font color=blue>Must solemnly vow NEVER to toggle
After much searching and debating on where to get the best price, with help from all of you, I finally bought my Disney Monopoly (the tin box version) at TRU. I also received a free 100 Years of Magic Pin in the shape of the Sorcerers hat! I really wanted the tin box version over the paper because it will hold up better over time, and TRU is the only one who sells it. What really made me get it there also was getting the free pin, since I am a collector.

Now to wrap it up; it is SUPPOSE to be for the kids!!:D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

How much did you pay for it? I too am looking for the best price.

Can you tell me what TRU is? And is it possible to get more? I've been scouting for sometime!

:)

I got one at kmart, 24.99 then toys r us had buy one board game get one free and got the disney metal mono and another game which came to 30.00 for both. That was over a month ago. But kmart does carry it. TRU stands for Toys R Us and there price was 29.99.

Bought one for my grown DD (she's a MM fanatic) for Christmas because I really wanted it for MYSELF but we spend every weekend together at the lake from May thru Sept. so I'm sure I'll get to play.. :)

have a coupon book included with the toy and there is a coupon for $5 off Disney Monopoly at TRU.....

I bought 2 in Oct when they ran the buy one get one free ($15 ea)then went back last week and got the 100 yr anniver.pin and Tin box for $29 with the coupon.

Can't wait til Christmas to play!!!!!

Mal :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

watch for sales. The lady at Wal MArt said they may go on sale.

Now if only I'd known about the coupon from McD's!!!! Still I'm happy with my purchase, and wearing my pin!!!:D

I had to go to 3 McDonald's to find one that had the Toys R Us coupon book with the Happy Meal! Since the metal tin is a Toys R Us exclusive, I guess I'll get mine there. Cindala - was the pin INSIDE the game, or something given out at the register when you checked out?

and Cindala take your receipt and the coupon back to TRU and they should give you the $5 back on your game I did this and it was really a breeze.If they say no just return the game and buy it again with the $5 off coupon.

Mal

Thanks Mal! Good idea, I think I'll give that a try!

NancyIL
They gave it to me when I checked out at the register. They had them in a box behind the counter.

Thanks for the info! I think I'd better buy this for myself, rather than trust the kids to remember the coupon and the pin! :)

Was the pin promotion announced? I don't remember seeing anything about it in our TRU and I have been there 3 days this week Xmas shopping for the kids?

I bought mine at Walmart for $19.87, not the tin collectors edition, just the regular Disney edition, no pin included or anything, but thought that was a great price so I bought it. Even the regular monopoly is always priced right around that.

I can't wait to play it! It's for my DD9 to get her even more excited about our 1st trip to WDW in April, but she can't have it until christmas! ;)

I bought the game in the tin at Toys R Us last night, but had to go to the service desk to get the pin. The game is regularly $34.99, but used the $5 coupon from the McDonald's Happy Meal coupon book. I was at Target after that, and their price for the cardboard box version was $19.99.

it was in the Sunday paper TRU flyer 2 weeks ago I think so I do not know if you will be able to get it still would not hurt to ask Great Pin!

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter