Just had to sit through Princess Diaries....

HBK

Mouseketeer
My wife finally cornered me into watching the Princess Diaries DVD I bought for her for Christmas...and I'll tell you I actually enjoyed it. I thought it was a really great movie.

But the thing that really struck me? I was wondering why they didn't apply this story to animation instead of live action? Seems like they could have gotten more life out of the movie, and they could have had another princess to market. I don't know why they don't make more of the princess & prince charming movies.

Any one else seen it?

Saw it with my mom (a HUGE Julie Andrews Fan) over christmas. it was a good movie. I understand how it could work as a n animated, but I'm personally glad they made it live action. they need good live action family stuff too.

I also enjoyed that movie. It wasn't deep, and it didn't have a lot of hidden adult jokes like animated movies usually do, but it was fun to watch. I didn't hear they were making a sequel, but that's great. I wanted to see her be a princess. :)

I thought it was a great wonderul- make you feel happy movie..

I didn't know they were making a sequel.. when??????

Don't you know? Every Disney film gets a sequil one time or another!
Weather it is DTV or theater release only, well, that still is TBA.

Well the movie was based on the book The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot, and that has a sequel so it would kinda make sense for them to make a sequel to this movie. I thought the movie was preety good. If anyone else has seen the DVD version and the cut sences, I just have to say I am so glad they took out some of those sences (the banana dance?).

I'm also glad that they made it live action.....I don't know why, but it just seems like it could actually happen if its in live action (yeah I know that's the point haha) and I love the movie....

I got it for christmas and have probably watched it 6 times already

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter